Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hastings United

I might be making this up but I thought I read that a Lifer played for them and thus could be involved in the FA Cup 3rd round if they win the replay with Harrogate.

Comments

• Options
    Indeed you did read right mate I play for hastings united, won't be involved in the fa cup game though, I play for the development squad same as what charlton have but obviously not professional, have been involved in the first team on quite a few occasions though so with more subs being allowed on the bench I may get a chance. Brilliant for the club and town was praying for charlton when the draw was made yesterday.
  • Options

Indeed you did read right mate I play for hastings united, won't be involved in the fa cup game though, I play for the development squad same as what charlton have but obviously not professional, have been involved in the first team on quite a few occasions though so with more subs being allowed on the bench I may get a chance. Brilliant for the club and town was praying for charlton when the draw was made yesterday.

You're doing well to be in contention for a first team place.

I wish you and the team all the best for the replay.
  • Options
    Thanks Len will be a brilliant night the 11th and I'm confident of us doing the business
  • Options

Thanks Len will be a brilliant night the 11th and I'm confident of us doing the business

Jack???

• Options
    It's a long old trip if Hastings do win the replay - Boro away - but a decent payday as well.
  • Options
    SE9 said:

Jack???

Yes mate who's this
  • Options

On the flip side, Hastings have the shortest away trip in Britian when they play St Leonards

St Leonard's went bust about 10 years ago ground left in a right state now
  • Options
    Been out back now for Espn in Thursday 13th
  • Options

SE9 said:

Jack???

Yes mate who's this

DB

• Options
    Ahh thought it might be, good fun Saturday. Should come down for the replay
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Catch up next week about the going ons that you missed ;-)
  • Options
    Ok mate yeah ill be up early doors
  • Options
    I played at the Pilot Field for Peacehaven many years ago, late eighties - also at Stamco, played at many of the wonderful grounds around Sussex - Eastbourne, Seaford, Crowborough, Saltdean, Worthing.....
  • Options
    Good luck !
  • Options
    Played there about a year ago for my under 18 team and the away dressing rooms look like a war bunker with the layout of it.
  • Options

Played there about a year ago for my under 18 team and the away dressing rooms look like a war bunker with the layout of it.

Still looks the same mate what team was that
  • Options
    SE9 said:

SE9 said:

Jack???

Yes mate who's this

DB

Darren Bent?
  • Options

Still looks the same mate what team was that
    Played for Eastbourne United under 18, can't say a lot because the oval was the biggest dive of a football pitch and ground in all of sussex

• Options
    Probably played you then mate was manager of Westfield under 18s last year and year before played
  • Options
    Was hoping for a home draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE9 said:

SE9 said:

Jack???

Yes mate who's this

DB

DB ...was your old man there Saturday? Didn't see him in the cafc hordes ;-)
  • Options

Sod the home draw, get yourself up to Middlesbrough if we win of course. Would be a brilliant day out
  • Options

Sod the home draw, get yourself up to Middlesbrough if we win of course. Would be a brilliant day out
    Ha ha, good luck to you and Hastings good to see them doing well, but when it comes to non-league football my affinities are with Gravesend & Northfleet (bloody Ebbsfleet my arse).
  • Options
    Won 5-4 on Penalties
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

SE9 said:

SE9 said:

Jack???

Yes mate who's this

DB

DB ...was your old man there Saturday? Didn't see him in the cafc hordes ;-)

He wasnt there, Fulham in the FA cup i think was his last game and the arrests ect after and during that contributes to him feeling the whole way some fans are treated by OB are out of order and has knocked his enthusiasm for going after working for CAFC for nearly 2 decades.