Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relegated from the Premier League?

The obvious choice would be:

QPR
Reading
Southampton

QPR have to beat Villa today if they want to stay up really.

Outside bet/choice would be Villa, then stretching that possibly Newcastle? 4 straight defeats now...

Who is your relegated 3?

Comments

• Options
    I think it's early days. Harry is quite capable of galvanising QPR, particularly if they spend more wisely in January. Southampton haven't done too badly, particularly as they started with a very tough run of games. Reading would be my favourites to go down, but any of a number of teams like Sunderland, Wigan, Fulham, Norwich and Aston Villa could easily slip into the bottom three. I still wouldn't rule out West Ham. It's an unforgiving division where a string of tough games that can mean that teams only pick up a handful of points over two months.
  • Options
    newcastle ... and pardew ... would be very amusing
  • Options
    Newcastle
    Aston Villa
    QPR

Don't like Pardew and the bullshit about the best and most loyal fans in the world

Don't like Lambert and the fact he is freezing out Bent is laughable. Teamsheet reads like a Championship club as well

Don't like Fernandes think he's a right mug in Formula 1, and I want to see 'Arry spend a shit load of his money and still go down
  • Options

I think it's early days. Harry is quite capable of galvanising QPR, particularly if they spend more wisely in January. Southampton haven't done too badly, particularly as they started with a very tough run of games. Reading would be my favourites to go down, but any of a number of teams like Sunderland, Wigan, Fulham, Norwich and Aston Villa could easily slip into the bottom three. I still wouldn't rule out West Ham. It's an unforgiving division where a string of tough games that can mean that teams only pick up a handful of points over two months.

• Options
    Too early to call, as the Xmas/New Year fixtures can make a huge impact on a team pulling in points quickly or plummeting down the table.

Apart from Queers Park Rangers, the other 2 relegation threatened teams are not cut adrift. If they can pick up a couple of wins in their 'mini-league' of 6 pointer matches, they can leapfrog several wobbly teams sitting just above the safety line, who are not really picking up anywhere enough points.

Statistically though, records show that the team bottom on Xmas Day usually gets guillotined (a couple of exceptions though over the years).