Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morrison and Wilson @ Maidstone CASC. **TONIGHT** CAS Trust will be in attendance

Comments

  • Well I'll be there just to ask Morro how he feels about missing the Millwall game.
  • I had no idea this was happening. I don't know where this was advertised, but had I known I would have gone. It's only down the road from me.
  • I only found out because of this thread. It is in yesterdays programme though.

    Come on down KHA - it will be good to meet you.
  • They don't have a website or presence on here so I offered to publicise for Sue, I believe it was in the programme too.
  • Addickted said:

    I only found out because of this thread. It is in yesterdays programme though.

    Come on down KHA - it will be good to meet you.

    Please do ask him.

    I'd go solely just to gurn at him but too far.

  • I think at present there are no active websites except the CASTrust.org unless you count city addicks who last posted in 2008....
    Not quite sure what CAFC means by 'official or independent'..... this seems to be some sort of arrangement put together years ago?
    Yet another reason why the trust is needed?..... might I suggest.
  • just wait til you see the new CAS Trust website, very soon now..
  • Addickted said:

    Well I'll be there just to ask Morro how he feels about missing the Millwall game.

    Hello Shreevesy
  • Sadly it's a bit late for me to arrange a babysitter now, but I might drag my son along and just stay for an hour or so.
  • Curb_It said:

    Addickted said:

    I only found out because of this thread. It is in yesterdays programme though.

    Come on down KHA - it will be good to meet you.

    Please do ask him.

    I'd go solely just to gurn at him but too far.

    What is a 'gurn'?
  • Sponsored links:


  • edited November 2012

    Curb_It said:

    Addickted said:

    I only found out because of this thread. It is in yesterdays programme though.

    Come on down KHA - it will be good to meet you.

    Please do ask him.

    I'd go solely just to gurn at him but too far.

    What is a 'gurn'?
    Curb_It Gurning.



  • Exactly that!
  • How did it go? Any interesting snippets?
  • Two smashing, articulate and dedicated young guys, who are both delighted to be playing for CAFC.

    Morro getting grief for 'ducking' the Millwall game. Wilson nearly signed for Posh before SCP came in whilst he was on holiday. Training ground badly in need of an update. Morro loves his song. Surprised at Hollands asking for a loan move. Gutted about 'Boro defeat. Hamer is mad. Some great youngsters coming through. Really believe we can kick on up the league. They can't believe how Powell is in his post match interviews two minutes after tearing them a new one sometimes. Wilson had a full training session for first time yesterday. All other injured players 'close' to coming back.Fuller not too bad - only had a twinge in hamstring which had started 18 minutes into the game. Glad to have a left back in as it gives the side balance. Stephens has to come on the pitch directly behind Hamer. First time Morro's been suspended before Christmas - he's particularly pissed off as two of the bookings were for kicking the ball away and dissent.

    They both said the new owners were
  • Better delete that last bit (EDIT see you have)

    Thanks for feedback, many there?

    Footballers get a lot of stick but all of ours who do these things come over really well. Be nice if the Directors did a few sometime soon.
  • On Fuller being injured 18 mins in did anyone else notice him tear a bandage or similar off his back/shoulder around that time? Maybe the two things were connected.

    Also might explain him not looking at his best (other than for the goal of course)
  • thanks nick. sounds like a good evening, i would of loved to come but i have to make time for family whilst I'm over here and last night was one of those occasions.
    did they say anything about the loan players coming in and fitting in well?
    regarding the edit, if the players were willing to speak about the owners at a public forum, why can't it be posted on here?
  • I think it was a tongue in cheek smiley remark by henners oz tbh

    And addickted left it blank
  • Addickted said:

    Two smashing, articulate and dedicated young guys, who are both delighted to be playing for CAFC.

    I don't remember hearing about any inarticulate Charlton players since Chris Powell took over. I'm convinced that part of the clubs scouting strategy is to look for players who have a certain level of intelligence and good communication skills.
  • Sponsored links:


  • About 50 people there.

    I specifically asked about the loanees coming in due to the Hulse comments here. Mentioned how pleased Seabourne is to be playing and Frimpong getting sharpness. They didn't mention the Egg other than he was to cover for Hollands.

    Morro said Cort was getting 'louder'. Team spirit excellent. Solly is a movie buff always at the cinema. Wilson much preferred the training here rather than the 9 to 5 set up at Stevenage. Wilson like Wembley and Old Traffor - Morro gave him the stare over those two. Think it will be a good time to go to Wednesday as the fans really get on the players backs there if they're not playing well. In Morros debut for Wednesday, their Captain Purse, was getting dogs abuse. He was bemused, particularly when the ref told Purse not to worry too much about it. BWP a great lad and working really hard to get his chance again. None of them like not being in the starting 11.

    More if I remember it later.
  • oops! ok thanks nla.
  • Morro still lives in Newmarket and commutes, though it take him less time than Sullivan who comes from Sutton(?). Most of the players life some way away from Charlton due to house prices. No one had the bottle to ask about Wilson's partner. Errol is a right laugh, though very busy at the moment. Wilson doesn't mind where he plays as long as he plays - feels he was getting a great understanding with Solly.
  • Great stuff, Addickted.

    Any more?
  • edited November 2012
    Addickted said:

    Morro still lives in Newmarket and commutes, though it take him less time than Sullivan who comes from Sutton(?). Most of the players life some way away from Charlton due to house prices. No one had the bottle to ask about Wilson's partner. Errol is a right laugh, though very busy at the moment. Wilson doesn't mind where he plays as long as he plays - feels he was getting a great understanding with Solly.

    Wilsons partner? Have I missed something?
  • Kap10 said:

    Addickted said:

    Morro still lives in Newmarket and commutes, though it take him less time than Sullivan who comes from Sutton(?). Most of the players life some way away from Charlton due to house prices. No one had the bottle to ask about Wilson's partner. Errol is a right laugh, though very busy at the moment. Wilson doesn't mind where he plays as long as he plays - feels he was getting a great understanding with Solly.

    Wilsons partner? Have I missed something?
    You and me both.
  • edited November 2012
    Wilsons partner? Have I missed something?

    You and me both.



    Tom Hanks ???????

  • lawrie's lass is SERIOUS
  • His missus is a different league to Rivess.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!