Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Peacock

I think he has a great future here. May even be the first ever sub one day.

Anyone left to be given their own thread? :-)

Comments

• Don't rate him mate, never going to make it here.

Agree

Davo55 said:

I think he has a great future here. May even be the first ever sub one day.

Anyone left to be given their own thread? :-)

Spot on

He's not tall enough.
  • No loyalty, first offer from Leeds and he'll be off.

His kid looks like he could be a player though.

• His kid looks like he could be a player though.

But, with God on his side, he does have an unfair advantage.

• His kid looks like he could be a player though.

But, with God on his side, he does have an unfair advantage.

He said "I've found God"

I thought "bloody hell, that must have been a great pass"

• Young Lennie Glover coming up through the youth team also. 2 shillings and sixpence a week and he only has to clean 300 boots a day. Kid must be mustard - watch out "Keefy"
  • For those that are interested.
    The Peacock genes and spirit are doing really well. Jake Peacock is Keiths Grandson and Gavins son.
    I used to teach Jake before the family moved across the pond. Keith and Gavin were always at Jakes tournaments.
    I had a message on FB recently. Jake was flown to Japan to take part in the Muay Thai World Championships (see Pic, Jake is on the left). His next big fight is in March on PPV on Fightnetwork or ESPN Asia. Any support from us over here would be much appreciated. A very special fella for more than one reason!
  • What is wrong with his arm in that pic

His arm seems bent the wrong way i have tried to do it twice and cant
  • Sponsored links:

• Keith Peacock is such a modest man, I was at shirt sponsors evening on Curbs table - courtesy of Wyn Grant - Curbs had been away scouting, Keithy came over to our table and opened with my names Keith Peacock, I'm afraid Alan is going to be late. The man needs no introduction!!!
  • But whats wrong with the arm
  • Greenie said:

For those that are interested.
    The Peacock genes and spirit are doing really well. Jake Peacock is Keiths Grandson and Gavins son.
    I used to teach Jake before the family moved across the pond. Keith and Gavin were always at Jakes tournaments.
    I had a message on FB recently. Jake was flown to Japan to take part in the Muay Thai World Championships (see Pic, Jake is on the left). His next big fight is in March on PPV on Fightnetwork or ESPN Asia. Any support from us over here would be much appreciated. A very special fella for more than one reason!

Teacher at Colfes?
  • But whats wrong with the arm

It fell off and was glued on back to front.
  • He was born without a full arm... I went to school with him.
  • And there was me thinking it was just an odd photo. Feel guilty about my cheap joke now.
  • No need mate, you were not to know. He don't half look like his old man though!
  • edited November 2012
    Cant seeing him being a Movember man.
  • Same here stig wish i didnt ask now
  • edited November 2012
    Huskaris not school teacher mate I used to teach him and his sister martial arts before they left the UK!

Re Jakes arm dont feel bad chaps you wernt to know! yes his arm stops just below the elbow he's never let it stop him he has an adapted glove that he wears, and he's knocking down some top fighters! Jake hits so hard! Like I said a special lad and top fella!
  • Sponsored links:

• Kap10 said:

Keith Peacock is such a modest man, I was at shirt sponsors evening on Curbs table - courtesy of Wyn Grant - Curbs had been away scouting, Keithy came over to our table and opened with my names Keith Peacock, I'm afraid Alan is going to be late. The man needs no introduction!!!

True. When I was about 17 I was at a football presentation/disco where Keith Peacock was the guest of honour. Being young, daft and pissed I was a bit loud during his speech. I deserved a a good kicking really but he put me and a few mates down very gently from the stage and afterwards came over to explain that he was sure we were good lads and should maybe try to conduct ourselves better (or words very much to that effect). Shame faced, I said sorry and slunk off home, feeling a right berk. A true gent, with a nice way of handling people.
  • Oh No Davo, do you still ashamed about that now.. getting told off by KP. The shame!

Maybe stig you could just delete yours? you didnt know but the family might read this so it could just be deleted out and no one knows nuffing.
  • Curb_It said:

Oh No Davo, do you still ashamed about that now.. getting told off by KP. The shame!

Maybe stig you could just delete yours? you didnt know but the family might read this so it could just be deleted out and no one knows nuffing.

If I see "Keefy" near the valley, I still cross over the road, avoid eye contact and forswear the demon drink :-) Not quite my most embarrassing moment though, that will wait for another thread.
  • Is KP still working for the club, and if so in what capacity?

Was thinking this the other day, when I was at Sparrows Lane after winning the comp he seemed to be organizing most things, so not sure what his role is.

He does have a very strange phone ringtone, not the sort of ringtone you would expect him to have

• He does have a very strange phone ringtone, not the sort of ringtone you would expect him to have

As long as it's not this...........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYz6ER5PTM
  • Keith is a lovely man and a total gentleman. You'll not find a nicer person in football. Does a great job for CAFC up at Sparrows

According to the programme he is Football Advisor, so guess that covers just about anything. Seeing his name on the first page, my first thought was not another one made redundant!

According to the programme he is Football Advisor, so guess that covers just about anything. Seeing his name on the first page, my first thought was not another one made redundant!

thanks for that Hants but I guess that was last season, and agreeing with Helsenberg about KP, I just wonder how the new owners are using his talents
  • Let's hope they WILL use his talents in some capacity.