Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Button

Is he good enough/a liability*

All the people who sit around me think he's great/rubbish*

He's lazy/works his socks off*

Great player I hope we keep hold of/Injury prone Spurs reject*

* Delete as applicable

Just thought that we seem to have a new thread on every player every game so didn't want Dave to feel left out.

: - )

Comments

• If Mark Bright was our 2nd choice keeper, you could see he would be as Bright as a Button.

I think I'd better get some work done now.
  • While being a capable shot stopper, Hamer frightens the life out of me everytime a cross comes in (Saturday and first 20 mins last night are good examples). So he must make our back four feel pretty insecure too each time a cross is whipped in. Definitely worth giving Button a run just to see how capable he is and how he matches up to Hamer.
  • Button should play in the hole, zipping about, pulling things together.
  • At least you didn't write his lazy
  • So he's not just a racing driver then.
  • He is good enough. All the people who sit around me think he's rubbish and works his socks off. A great player I hope we get rid of.

I think that probably sums up the opinions of most players on Charlton Life.
  • While being a capable shot stopper, Hamer frightens the life out of me everytime a cross comes in (Saturday and first 20 mins last night are good examples). So he must make our back four feel pretty insecure too each time a cross is whipped in. Definitely worth giving Button a run just to see how capable he is and how he matches up to Hamer.

Yeah i mean no goals conceded in open play in the last 4 games, lets change the goalie as an experiment.

ffs you gotta laugh.
  • Button's doing great, hasn't even let a goal in yet.