Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Questions which must be answered

2»

Comments

• Options

Bugger! I forgot to mention. Jessica Ennis and Susan Boyle are in the lift also.

d) finger SuBo, maybe even up the bum, then wipe it on Ennis' top lip. This should turn Jess into a fit of Olympic proportions. Ennis, with her face smelling like a plate of scampi fries and prawn cocktail skips, starts tearing the lift apart with a combination of running, throwing and jumping. She then k/o's Boyle, stretches her body into a hammock tied on the remains of the elevator and we hang in safety whilst it hits the floor. and shes sucking me off.

Well thats certainly the strangest wank ive ever had
  • Options
    DRF said:

Sorry to be unimaginative but I would totally do the first one. I mean - imagine telling everyone about it if it worked!

You sure? Howabout a) and c) ?

• Options
    Uboat said:

Bugger! I forgot to mention. Jessica Ennis and Susan Boyle are in the lift also.

d) finger SuBo, maybe even up the bum, then wipe it on Ennis' top lip. This should turn Jess into a fit of Olympic proportions. Ennis, with her face smelling like a plate of scampi fries and prawn cocktail skips, starts tearing the lift apart with a combination of running, throwing and jumping. She then k/o's Boyle, stretches her body into a hammock tied on the remains of the elevator and we hang in safety whilst it hits the floor. and shes sucking me off.
    Stranger things have happened...
    Yes. Didn't Millwall get to the Cup Final in 2004???

• Options
    last year after visiting St Thomas's, I got in the lift on 6th floor and pressed to go to ground level. The lift started going up ever so slowly. Got to the 7th floor where a doctor and 2 porters with a patient got in. It then started to go ever so slowly downwards before stopping in between the 7th and 6th floor. We all looked at each other for about 20 seconds before one of the porters reached for the alarm button. Before he got there, the lift kicked back into life and dropped 4 floors in what seemed about a second then the doors opened and we all rushed out.
    I think I answer C for all 5 of us.

i'd rather go through that again than this though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mdXqvkQxoYQ
  • Options
    bloody hell ... glad I never got caught for that 'prank'
  • Options
    Sorry to be the H&S killjoy on this but it just wouldn't happen in this country due to the LOLER Regulations and the requirement for every lift ot have an emergency breaking system which is tested on a regular basis and inspected annually by insurance engineers.

Mind you the aviation regulations are particularly stiff as well :-)
  • Options

So let me get this right. You're in a lift with subo and Jess ennis and your first thought us to finger subo?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Sorry to be the H&S killjoy on this but it just wouldn't happen in this country due to the LOLER Regulations and the requirement for every lift ot have an emergency breaking system which is tested on a regular basis and inspected annually by insurance engineers.

Mind you the aviation regulations are particularly stiff as well :-)

Yesssss! It must have been a dream then..........It's mine, It's mine, the marmite is all mine.
  • Options
    New Question: Spice Girls Now & Then:
    Which order........?
  • Options

D - lob one off

Could be embarrassing if you're only on the first floor!

:-O
    I'd be on the coffee & liquers before it hit the ground

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    hawksmoor said:

Climb through the emergency hatch in the roof and stand on top of the lift, laughing at all the suckers stuck inside.

Hawksmoor is the winner. I'm pleased to see somebody is taking their own personal safety seriously.

A years supply of marmite will be behind the bar in The Watermans Arms next home game. Use the code words 'mind your own fucking business' when the governor asks you what you want, and he'll sort you out.

• Options
    Booo!
  • Options
    It's been scientifically proven that breakdancing is so named because of it's magical properties.

If you were to adopt the "turtle" position you would survive the fall however if you were performing the electric boogaloo at the precise moment of impact you would, in fact, become immortal.
  • Options

So let me get this right. You're in a lift with subo and Jess ennis and your first thought us to finger subo?
    sometimes you just need to think of the bigger picture Dave
  • Options

sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture Dave
  • Options

sometimes you just need to think of the bigger picture Dave
  • Options

sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture Dave