Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clattenburg cleared by F.A.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Clattenberg deserves an apology - one each from Chelsea and Herbert.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Clattenberg deserves an apology - one each from Chelsea and Herbert.

I don't know which of those is less likely! Even if Chelsea so apologise it will be like Liverpool apologising over that Suarez business - worded so that it is technically saying sorry but in fact places the blame at anyone other than themselves... 'It was an honest mistake' yes a mistake you made by reacting far too strongly far too fast assuming you ever actually thought it was true. You can buy players, you can even buy the Champions League but you can't buy class.
  • Options
    Two sad things to come out of this whole affair are that Clattenburg will probably never referee at Stamford Bridge again, as the FA won't have the cohonnes to schedule him there, and the guys done nothing wrong. Secondly it's very difficult to find a true Chelsea fan that will admit the club got it wrong.

Most of their fans, we know, would melt in front of the fire on a cold winters day, and many of them are guided by the smell of RA's bottomless wallet, but I've yet to find one who'll put his hands up. Perhaps I won't bother to look too hard.

Where is football going? Thanks Chelsea.

• Options
    Looking at the unanimity here that Clattenburg deserves better, I really hope that whichever game he takes charge of next, they give him a round of applause before the start.Not counting on it, but would send a message to those ****s.
  • Options
    I think one of the most interesting developments is that in future that ref and assistants conversations via the mics with be recorded.

I hope this included what the players say to them so they (the players) can be fined.

Could open a whole can of worms though if the recording says

Ref: "was it offside?"
    Asst "no idea"
    Ref: "I'll give it then. Don't want their manager on my back all week in the press"
  • Options
    Apropros Chelsea we should always remember that a fish rots from its head.
  • Options
    Chelsea and their money makes them think they can treat people like s**t
    Can't wait for the day the money walks out of chelsea be a good day!
  • Options
    I just hope every ref gives 1 rank decision against them in every game until he gets an appology
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looking at the unanimity here that Clattenburg deserves better, I really hope that whichever game he takes charge of next, they give him a round of applause before the start.Not counting on it, but would send a message to those ****s.

@PragueAddick you'll be really pleased to know he got a standng ovation tonight at St Mary's. Don't have a lot of time normally for Saints fans but that was a class act.

• Options

@PragueAddick you'll be really pleased to know he got a standng ovation tonight at St Mary's. Don't have a lot of time normally for Saints fans but that was a class act.

Thanks for that. Really pleased that happened.

• Options

Thanks for that. Really pleased that happened.

...until he gave the first free kick against 'em when he went back to being a %##* (probably)

;-)
  • Options
    Sounds like that's exactly what happened from the report I just read :-)