Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Italian Hoolies up to their normal tricks. Scum!

Comments

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

What station was that? Crazy! How big was the bloody train?!?!

Rome
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ChiAddick said:

That train must have had at least 20 coaches....unless I'm missing a trick here and they were going out of the station and then returning.....it was in Rome, imagine Napoli would take a good away following to Roma & Lazio.
  • Options

Fuck off henry irving , I didn't know it had been changed
    did I touch a nerve though , methinks you protest too much

Language Timothy !!
  • Options
    Language guys!
  • Options
    I think you're going to need to start banning people Dazzler, make examples of them.
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

That train must have had atleast 20 coaches....unless I'm missing a trick here and they were going out of the station and then returning.

Not sure we really want to get into discussing trains on a Charlton forum but i think trains over there are double deckers so they'd carry quite a few. Imagine a young couple setting out for a nice day in Rome though and all those f*ckers get on board!!
  • Options
    Roma & Napoli really let down italian football in the same way that certain clubs(one close to us) let down English football, there idiots and scummy fans just do it in a much more serious and extreme sense then the British versions.

Just hope the Tottenham fans injured our fine in the long run.
  • Options

Fair enough for changing it but I think everyone knows I meant there football lads.

Just like I'm sure not every Millwall fan is pond life, but you wouldn't know it by looking on here.

Good point.

Roma did the same to Boro in Campo De Fiori in 2007 I think, about 30 Boro, 80+ Roma turned up, crash helmets, bike chains, knives etc and went at them.

Their whole view on it is to do as much damage as possible without getting hurt themselves. You can't go out to Italy, Turkey etc and expect them to play by the same "rules" (use that word loosely) as British people would do.

We see it as cowardly, but that's just their way.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Language guys!

Solly admin!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good grief. Usual nonsense on here.

• Options
    According to a Yid, West Ham are out there with Lazio as they were for the home game.

Scum.
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

That train must have had atleast 20 coaches....unless I'm missing a trick here and they were going out of the station and then returning.

Not sure we really want to get into discussing trains on a Charlton forum but i think trains over there are double deckers so they'd carry quite a few. Imagine a young couple setting out for a nice day in Rome though and all those f*ckers get on board!!
    Always worth checking out the fixtures before going on trains...especially abroad.
  • Options

Fair enough for changing it but I think everyone knows I meant there football lads.

Just like I'm sure not every Millwall fan is pond life, but you wouldn't know it by looking on here.

Good point.

Roma did the same to Boro in Campo De Fiori in 2007 I think, about 30 Boro, 80+ Roma turned up, crash helmets, bike chains, knives etc and went at them.

Their whole view on it is to do as much damage as possible without getting hurt themselves. You can't go out to Italy, Turkey etc and expect them to play by the same "rules" (use that word loosely) as British people would do.

Not a good idea drinking in those fake 'British' pubs either, they tend to attract trouble, not that those in there were doing anything more then haveing a good time and enjoying a pint or 3.
  • Options
    Haha, my god, cant believe West Ham would go to all that trouble to have a go at Spurs.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Haha, my god, cant believe West Ham would go to all that trouble to have a go at Spurs.

Especially as they're playing at Spurs this weekend.
  • Options

Good point.

Not a good idea drinking in those fake 'British' pubs either, they tend to attract trouble, not that those in there were doing anything more then haveing a good time and enjoying a pint or 3.
    The problem is Hastings, and its the same with England games abroad, the English/Irish pubs are easy places to meet up with people, easy places to hawk around for spare tickets and are easy places for the unadventurous to make for. After a long journey getting up at god knows what time in the morning, people want the easy option. But you're right, everyone being together in 1/2 bars that are known as the regular haunts or indeed a main square sets you up for a fall.
  • Options

Good point.

But that Drunken Ship is pretty decent & cheaper than quite a few others. Plus standing outside where most are all seated on the square.
  • Options
    SE10 said:

According to a Yid, West Ham are out there with Lazio as they were for the home game.

Scum.

Type of stuff you read in the Sun!! lol - Hilarious! There has always been West Ham flags in the Lazio end since Di Canio!!

And I would not say it's Just Roma and Napoli out there who 'give them a bad name'. Palermo and Lazio have always caused problems and Juventus.

And their police are a disgrace. Everyone knows Boro got completely stitched up in 2006 out in Rome!

Re, drinking in bars like that abroad. I would usually agree and they are usually poor places to drink anyway, but when you go somewhere like that, you don't want to be walking off in small groups to back-street bars. Best to stay together in my opinion.

And tonight Spurs should do what West Ham did in Palermo, and march to the ground on mass, so know one gets picked off.

• Options
    Pretty certain it wouldnt have been a spurs firm in that pub either
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE10 said:

Scum.

You'll have Peter Herbert on your case with language like that SE10...
  • Options
    Nothing quite like a unfair advantage. Quite easy to take on an unarmed and unprotected person when you are armed with a knife and are covered in body armour. No doubt the Lazio fans will now be the target for the English hooligans very soon. This is nothing to do with rival hooligans, this is an assault on the English.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Pretty certain it wouldnt have been a spurs firm in that pub either

I believe they had one out there, but they left slightly before, so in true cowardly Italian style they pounced on a small harmless group.

Probably after getting the thumbs up from the ob.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

I think you're going to need to start banning people Dazzler, make examples of them.

Start with Lord Irving
  • Options
    SE10 said:

Scum.

EXCLUSIVE: David Baddiel - Tottenham fans chanting 'Yid Army' sustains anti-Semitism
    Jewish comedian believes Spurs supporters are not entitled to use term
    'It's doubtful more than five per cent at White Hart Lane are actual Jews'
    'I know I'm a Chelsea fan but there has to be zero tolerance'
    By JOHN EDWARDS
    PUBLISHED: 00:14, 9 November 2012 | UPDATED: 17:03, 9 November 2012
    Comments (204)

Concern: David Baddiel
    David Baddiel has dismissed claims that ethnic origin entitles Tottenham fans to call themselves the ‘Yid Army’ by insisting only ‘three or four per cent’ are Jewish.
    Tottenham rallied around their supporters, after Society of Black Lawyers chairman Peter Herbert urged police to prosecute those who hold aloft banners bearing the name ‘Yid Army’ and chant it during games.
    Club bosses welcomed the police response that there was ‘no deliberate intent to cause offence’ and that it was more a form of self-parody by a predominantly Jewish support.
    But Baddiel, the comedian and writer who is himself Jewish and a fervent Chelsea fan, is adamant such a line of defence was factually incorrect and that anti-Semitic abuse should be stamped out wherever it occurs.
    ‘The idea that Spurs fans are reclaiming the Y-word and are entitled to because so many of them are Jewish is simply not true,’ he said. ‘There are only 250,000 Jews in Britain as a whole and I’d say about three or four per cent of Tottenham’s crowd is Jewish.
    ‘That means well over 90 per cent of those chanting “Yid Army” are not actually Jewish and that is just one of several reasons why it cannot be right. If, for instance, there was a team in Brixton called Brixton United, and they had a mainly white support who adopted the N-word as their badge of honour and went round chanting “N***** Army”, they would be closed down tomorrow.
    ‘At Tottenham, the club’s “Jewishness” is just an historical association with the area. It’s doubtful that there are more than five per cent actual Jews in the ground at home games (only 0.4 per cent of the UK is Jewish). So the argument “but it’s just like Snoop Doggy Dogg using the N-word” does not apply to most Spurs fans.’
    We'll sing what we want!
    Spurs fans chant 'Yid Army' at Europa League clash - click here to read Sami Mokbel's report
    Although some Tottenham fans may view ‘Yid Army’ as nothing more than a label identifying which team they follow, Baddiel has experience of why the term has more sinister undertones.
    ‘I was at a Chelsea match with my brother Ivor two years ago,’ he said.
    ‘It wasn’t even Tottenham we were playing. It was Villa, but news that Tottenham were losing at Hull appeared on the big screen and this bloke sitting behind us started saying “F*** the yids! F*** the yids!” followed by “F*** the Jews!”. If there was any doubt about it being an anti-Semitic term, rather than a name for a group of fans, that answered .

• Options
    Wish the society of black lawyers would do one.
  • Options
    JT said:

and the jews.......

• Options

JT said:

and the jews.......

Someone's after a ban.

This whole thread is depressing on so many levels.
  • Options

JT said:

and the jews.......

You need to have a look at yourself mate. Idiot.

• Options
    Was there trouble when Lazio went to Tottenham? Just trying to establish if it was some sort of revenge attack.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!