Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAS Trust: Ready to launch (Bartram's 5/12/12)

edited November 2012 in General Charlton
November is a big, big month for CAS Trust. No we aren't growing moustaches (sorry), it's all about the build up to our launch on December 5th at Bartram's.

See our website for the full story

www.castrust.org

Please scroll down to Trust News (after subscribing of course)

(any chance of a sticky please admin?)

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    biff
  • Options
    we need a pro photographer for our 5/12/12 event, any volunteers?

plus we are always looking for more folk to leaflet, and help out generally at every level, particularly over the next month, and stand for office next year at the AGM

drop me a line if interested chair@castrust.org

and don't forget to email subscribe@castrust.org to register as a Trust supporter

Cheers

BR
  • Options
    razil said:

we need a pro photographer for our 5/12/12 event, any volunteers?

plus we are always looking for more folk to leaflet, and help out generally at every level, particularly over the next month, and stand for office next year at the AGM

drop me a line if interested chair@castrust.org

and don't forget to email subscribe@castrust.org to register as a Trust supporter

Cheers

BR

Have a word with @blackheathaddick He's pretty handy with the canon sureshot
  • Options
    Could be available, presuming I haven't got work. What exactly is needed from the photography?
  • Options
    Photos I should think.
  • Options
    Yup event photos, so people in bad light.. :)
  • Options
    Nice website, well done. Good choice of launch date too. Sorry there is no way I can be there.

By the way, did the club refuse permission to use the badge/logo or did you just not want it on there?
  • Options
    we have a brand spanking new website coming very shortly, we'll keep you posted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nice website, well done. Good choice of launch date too. Sorry there is no way I can be there.

By the way, did the club refuse permission to use the badge/logo or did you just not want it on there?

Thanks for the comments.....
    appreciated.
    We approached the club re: logo and branding.......
    Because of copyright, we decided to not to use the trademark, which of course is the clubs trademark.....
    Having designed a number of supporter group logos, and used some of the elements from them I was personally dissapointed.
    Especially as the sword was a fans original idea?......but that is the club's right to do so.
    We are creating our own logo and branding, which does not use the club badge, or elements from it.....
    We have tried to emulate the powerful graphic elements that worked so well in the BTTVC in our flyers, which is also quite timely with our launch at Bartrams, on the 5th December

• Options
    On the brand spanking new website, have you got a privacy statement/data protection bit? If you're asking for people's personal information, then you need to tell them what you're going to be doing with it. If it's just a case of using their details to update them on what the trust is working on, or request their help in campaigning / fundraising or whatever, that's OK, but a commitment not to pass on their information to 3rd parties is a good idea.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The logo is not a trademark any more because the club wouldn't pay the fee.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Lolz

@Dazzler21 get the clothing website going again, this time next year we could be millionaires.
  • Options

The logo is not a trademark any more because the club wouldn't pay the fee.

This would explain the redesign, and the dropping of 'TM'

• Options
    edited November 2012
    We at CAS Trust respect the club's wishes re use of anything like this, and work towards a situation of mutual respect, particularly once we have ourselves achieved some legitimacy and mass membership, we don't expect this to happen overnight but that is our objective.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Some very special guests arranged for the Launch night/Back to the Valley Event 5/12/12, one a very pivotal player in our recent history, email events@castrust.org if you want to register your interest in attending
  • Options
    Some names confirmed...some in the pipeline...big announcement next week!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    CAS Trust ‏@CAStrust
    Guess which #Charlton hero is attending our #bttv20 event 5.12.12 #cafc #ctid email events @castrust.org to win a signed copy of Trust News
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yup first 10 right answers to that email address pls, no spoilers please, answers later in the week
  • Options
    Mog according to small print trust volunteers are excluded, sorry mate ;)
  • Options
    Good guess ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    All will be revealed soon
  • Options

CAS Trust ‏@CAStrust
    Guess which #Charlton hero is attending our #bttv20 event 5.12.12 #cafc #ctid email events @castrust.org to win a signed copy of Trust News

Steve Jones?

• Options
    ha ha yup... ;)
  • Options
    Will Matt Holland be there?
  • Options
    Is that a guess or a question?
  • Options
    Blistering Barnacle..