Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• i reckon he had money on a 1-1 draw !!
  • Genuinely looked like he 'tried' to miss.

Suspicious
  • Dench
  • trying to give the jonny wilkinson side step then staggered run-up bollocks. just hit it properly ffs. mug.

Another one of the 'amazing on FIFA ' generation.

• Did you have a bad experience on FIFA Gaz?
  • against colombia....hmm....
  • I'm still not so sure about Neymar. I've seen him score goals, some very good ones as well - but I'm still not convinced he is the future rival to Messi's crown like some are expecting.
  • im just a PES man mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks like he did a "Beckham". The turf looked like it scuffed up as he ran up & as he kicked the ball.
  • Had a hundred notes on a draw?
  • Going to be one of the greats down the line, been fantastic to watch the 3 times i have seen him play live for his club.
  • edited November 2012
    JT said:

Dench

Oi, thats enough of using that word on here!

• seen him play for Brazil against Scotland and spent most of the game on his arse although it was probably a good thing as when he wasnt taking a dive he was scoring.....
  • I doubt he'll be as good as Messi but that's not exactly a disgrace. He's still only 20 and is already a great player. 50 goals in 55 games for Santos and Brazil this year.
  • Lost all composure in his run up, body not over the ball - not surprising that it was hit high.
  • That was quite a miss!! However I think he will be up there competing with Messi very soon. He just needs a move to a top European club as he's not getting much recognition in Brazil. I have heard that he is very loyal to Santos though which you have to respect.
  • seen him play for Brazil against Scotland and spent most of the game on his arse although it was probably a good thing as when he wasnt taking a dive he was scoring.....

More than likely he was on his arse laughing at the Scottish team

• There are rumours that he's already signed a deal to move to Barca after the 2014 world cup, although Barca and Santos have both denied this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Looks deliberate to me
  • Thought the name was a horse ?
  • He's not going to be much good for a long time to Al Hilal as it has been confirmed that he has ruptured his ACL and has a meniscus tear too.   
  • Did they keep the receipt?
  • Do Fifa have to cover wages if injured on international duty? 
  • edited October 2023
    He's not going to be much good for a long time to Al Hilal as it has been confirmed that he has ruptured his ACL and has a meniscus tear too.   
    I’m amazed anyone believed him as he spends half of his games on the floor . 
  • The disrespect Neymar gets is amazing, i wonder if he's one of the most under rated players about.

Still only 31, has won over 25 trophies, including the Libertadores and Champions league, scored well over 400 goals, and of course is Brazil's all time record scorer. Probably the only thing missing is the fact he's not won anything with Brazil (although he did win the Olympics).

I think we all know he should never have left Barcelona, but he's still one of the world's best players.

He has scored over 100 goals more than Mo Salah who is the same age.
  • The disrespect Neymar gets is amazing, i wonder if he's one of the most under rated players about.

Still only 31, has won over 25 trophies, including the Libertadores and Champions league, scored well over 400 goals, and of course is Brazil's all time record scorer. Probably the only thing missing is the fact he's not won anything with Brazil (although he did win the Olympics).

I think we all know he should never have left Barcelona, but he's still one of the world's best players.

But still a cheating, play acting b******.

His problem is that he existed at the same time as Messi & Ronaldo, on whose level he never was.

In the pantheon of world class players he exists, but he’s not a true great.