Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Referee theory test

Comments

• ahha 2/12 think it might be broken :)
  • JT said:

Dizzle said:

League Two :(

Dench

DENCH indeed
  • 5/12 and a League One Referee.
  • 10/12 championship.
  • 11/12 Fairly sure I got the penalties who's allowed on the pitch one wrong. Was helped by fact that I am a ref and half of these were some 'what if?' questions on my course!
  • Same as Spankie. 10 then 12 second time round. Number of players and didn't read the offside one properly first time.
  • 6/12 - League 1 and I thought I'd i got over 8 at least.
  • League one ref :)
  • can someone put up the correct answers say tomorrow ??
  • Stone said:

Same as Spankie. 10 then 12 second time round. Number of players and didn't read the offside one properly first time.

can you put answers on a seperate thread please

• Sponsored links:

• 6/12 League One - no idea what ones I got right or wrong though.
  • redman said:

Stone said:

Same as Spankie. 10 then 12 second time round. Number of players and didn't read the offside one properly first time.

can you put answers on a seperate thread please

Have sent you pm. Will put up answers tomorrow in case anyone else would rather not have temptation in front of them.

• 6/12 - League One
  • 8 out of 12
  • 12/12. But I was a ref for 14 yrs.
  • 13/12. Never very good at maths.
  • 5/12
    I'm shocked
  • 4/12 Go and sit in the corner
  • 2/12 ouch...
  • 7/12 League 1
  • Sponsored links:

• 1/12.... wtf haha
  • and the correct selections are: A,B,A,B,B,D,C,A,B,B,B,D
  • edited November 2012
    The answer for deciding the end for a penalty shoot-out is a weird one. Bet that caught out almost everyone.

I got 7/12. The wording on the first question caught me out.
  • The answer for deciding the end for a penalty shoot-out is a weird one. Bet that caught out almost everyone.

That was one of the two I got wrong, The other was 11. what you couldn't do from a penalty.

Thanks for the answers Stone.

Now everyone go back on, answer the questions correctly and say you support Charlton.

Then do it again, get them all wrong and say you're a Spanner : - )
  • 8 out of 12 for me and I was pretty confident I had got them all right!!!!
  • The answer for deciding the end for a penalty shoot-out is a weird one. Bet that caught out almost everyone.

Yes, me too. I think that is a poor law, should be a coin toss.

And not being offside from a goal kick, had no idea of that one.
  • The guy sat behind me for years always moaned 'but he's offside' from goal kicks and every few months I told him you cannot be, but he still moaned every game!!

The one that got me was 'offside in centre of pitch' are there different signs for nears side/far side etc ?
  • MrOneLung said:

The guy sat behind me for years always moaned 'but he's offside' from goal kicks and every few months I told him you cannot be, but he still moaned every game!!

The one that got me was 'offside in centre of pitch' are there different signs for nears side/far side etc ?

Yes - depends on the angle of the flag. 45 degrees up means far side, horizontal means centre, 45 degrees down means near side (roughly).
  • Jodaius said:

MrOneLung said:

The guy sat behind me for years always moaned 'but he's offside' from goal kicks and every few months I told him you cannot be, but he still moaned every game!!

Yes - depends on the angle of the flag. 45 degrees up means far side, horizontal means centre, 45 degrees down means near side (roughly).
    Now, I knew that one...
  • Really had never heard of that