Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Semedo Day

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/183760-the-semedo-day-megathread/

Anybody heard about this? My Wednesday mate at work just mentioned it to me. He's only been with them for a season. What has he done to earn this cult status?!

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2012
    they've had a lot of shite come through the door in the past few years, much like we had before last season.

probably refreshing for them that he's a hardworking player and they love that up north.
  • Options
    Yeh fair enough. I guess the Leicester fans would probably ask a similar question about us and Kermogant.
  • Options
    He's finally owned up to being Doris' love-child. She must be very proud!
  • Options
    How do the other players feel about this? Do they all get their own days?
  • Options
    Lol you gotta love the massives! What a bunch of helmets.
  • Options
    Pretty good idea, I liked Semedo proper work horse.

Why dont we do the same when we play Sheffield Wednesday away for Michael Morrison. We would only need about 600 masks as well.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Why dont we do the same when we play Sheffield Wednesday away for Michael Morrison. We would only need about 600 masks as well.

Marvelous idea haha
  • Options
    Nice to spread some joy to other clubs by offloading our old boys - are the Spanners planning a Racon day?
  • Options
    Even better Powell masks ?
  • Options
    Wasn't he their PotY? Yann has only been with us a year, he's got q bit if a cult following, so wht not Jose?

Think it sounds pretty funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont mind what they are doing, pleased for Jose, its just how they see themselves as such a massive amazing club is what makes them utter dripbags! Read that thread the bloke is a helm!
  • Options
    Odds on Semedo getting sent off?
  • Options
    Funny how so many here seem to slate Semedo yet we were all lovey dovey and singing his name name and voting him player of the season whilst he was here.

We loved him for what he was, and now Wednesday do - move on.
  • Options
    So, Tom, who here has slated Jose in this thread?
  • Options
    he does this MCS
  • Options
    Yeah, asks people to move on like he is some sort of admin! Dazzler??
  • Options
    Didn't say anybody on this thread has slated him did I? But there have been numerous times on the forum that people have gone out of their way to undermine his ability as well as Wednesday's affections with him.
  • Options
    Ok Tom, move on!
  • Options
    Lol

• Options
    Jose Semedo says: "these are the best days of my life".

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair play to them, I think it's a great idea. Must take a hell of a lot of organisation as well.

Is this an initiative for the RD to look into?!
  • Options
    Creepy as hell!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Curb_It said:

Gets easily attached that boy. Said he loved Charlton and wanted to spend the rest of his career with us!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Bloody hell, are we running coaches up there?!
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Odds on Semedo getting sent off?

That would be class!
  • Options
    I still like the guy
  • Options

Fair play to them, I think it's a great idea. Must take a hell of a lot of organisation as well.

Is this an initiative for the RD to look into?!

Or a Hartlepool Smurf type thing?

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Wasn't that Bryan Adams?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Gets easily attached that boy. Said he loved Charlton and wanted to spend the rest of his career with us!
    Maybe he did. Not sure if he was offered a new contract though last Summer.

Fair play to him though - he goes out of his way to give fans respect. We often complain about how supporters are often disconnected from those on the pitch.
  • Options
    A decent player, but it's a bit like having a Keith Jones day, a decent player but hardly a legend (for us or Wednesday)