Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charity Vets Game - Sponsorship needed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nice one- £110 so far (taking the max pledge everyone has made)
  • Options
    thank you so much those of you who have pledged, either on this thread or have contacted me direct. I will be handing over a cheque proudly on Sunday.

Payment - 4 options

1. I will stand in front of the engraved Charlton badge on the back of the North Stand between 2.15 and 2.30 tomorrow if you want to quickly meet. My photo is in the gallery for those that don't know me.

2. If you're in the North Upper you can give to me on the concourse before or at half time.

3. If you are going to the charity game on Sunday, can pass to me then.

4. If none of the others are possible, send me a whisper and i will forward an address.

thanks again.
  • Options
    I have twice tried whispering.

How can I tell if I've done it right?
  • Options
    Len, if you can see the Whisper, then it's worked. Just a matter of waiting for the intended to respond.
  • Options
    Thanks Lookie. I can see them.
  • Options
    AFKA - You must of moved off rather smartish, as I arrive probably just after 2:30. Would you send me your address via the whisper and I can forward to you the Lady Godiver. Cheers S
  • Options
    only to the bar ! stayed till just after the raffle. will whisper to you later. thanks.

ps. i gave over a cheque for £125.

Thank you very much everyone.