Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get Rid by Choice - banned why?

why have you WSS closed this thread - is this the Lifers Police not liking someone's point of view or not liking the poster?

please explain

Comments

• Options
    It's because there's already a thread talking about Powell going in four games and the merits in that decision being taken. No problem with Choice, he can add his views to the existing thread.
  • Options
    thanks WSS, quite understandable but it would be nice to have an explanation when you do close a thread, some of us oldies can be a little slow on these things :)

You have my permission to close this one without an explanation!
  • Options

thanks WSS, quite understandable but it would be nice to have an explanation

It's like the Charlton board on here these days ;)
  • Options
    Read Choice's post history. Fairly consistent theme. Long periods of silence. We don't get on.
  • Options

We don't get on.

Thats nothing to do with 2 years ago and a trip to Portugal has it?

• Options
    I saw the title and thought he'd been banned. Pity.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Nicholas said:

We don't get on.

Thats nothing to do with 2 years ago and a trip to Portugal has it?

Only in as much as I wished to be honest and declare "previous" Nicholas. I like to think I would hold the same opinion about Choice's views on CP without that, but wanted to make clear to anyone reading, that my view might be clouded by a past personal grievance. If anyone else had said it, I really think I would be expressing the same views on their comments.
  • Options
    You don't have to go explaining yourself Algarve. We all know the fella is a mug who only sticks his head up on here when things have gone wrong so he can try to progress his agenda.
  • Options

thanks WSS, quite understandable but it would be nice to have an explanation

It's like the Charlton board on here these days ;)