Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Updated predictions table

All change at the top, with SOUTHEND Addick taking top honours, assisted by a perfect 9 out of 9 performance this week. Top forecasting !

1 Southend 13
2 Browny 12
3 Carlsberg 11
4 NorthSandSteve 10
5 BFR 10
6 Suzi 9
7 Red Pete 9
8 Peaky 9
9 Glass 8
10 PBS 7
11 1905 6
12 AFKA 6
13 Len 6
14 Ledge Knows 6
15 tricky ricky 6
16 Sco 6
17 Dave Storry 6
18 Ketman 5
19 the face 5
20 Robinson Crusoe 5
21 Stu of SE7 5
22 Johnny Aah 4
23 WSS 4
24 Spankie 4
25 Cheeky Bandit 3
26 the covered end 3
27 Badger 3
28 Need a Pint 2
29 Salad Spinner 2
30 Eltham A 1
31 Ooh Aah 1
32 Orpington 1
33 Kigelia 0
34 Johnboy UK 0
35 AlexWright 0

Comments

• are you havin a laugh im now northsandsteve.Your cruising for a bruising.And Sco your not singin anymore.
  • Are you sure that Southend didnt post his on Sunday?

£1 accum on those 3 would have paid a fair few hundred quid.
  • stewards enquiry.
    relay this to hawkeye as southend addick predicted a 2-0 win for pompey not chelsea.
  • top spotting there pbs. knew you should have been a goalie.
  • bugger, bugger !! knew shouldn't of started this !!!

well done PBS, Southen threw me by doing the teams in reverse.

amended table

1 Browny 12
    2 Carlsberg 11
    3 Southend 10
    4 NorthSandSteve 10
    5 BFR 10
    6 Suzi 9
    7 Red Pete 9
    8 Peaky 9
    9 Glass 8
    10 PBS 7
    11 1905 6
    12 AFKA 6
    13 Len 6
    14 Ledge Knows 6
    15 tricky ricky 6
    16 Sco 6
    17 Dave Storry 6
    18 Ketman 5
    19 the face 5
    20 Robinson Crusoe 5
    21 Stu of SE7 5
    22 Johnny Aah 4
    23 WSS 4
    24 Spankie 4
    25 Cheeky Bandit 3
    26 the covered end 3
    27 Badger 3
    28 Need a Pint 2
    29 Salad Spinner 2
    30 Eltham A 1
    31 Ooh Aah 1
    32 Orpington 1
    33 Kigelia 0
    34 Johnboy UK 0
    35 AlexWright 0
  • "Things can only get better" :)
  • you still ain't got my name right.sort it or i will send upper m block round to sort u out.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you still ain't got my name right.sort it or i will send upper m block round to sort u out.[/quote]

LOL
  • Bugger, typing when one has had a beer is not a good idea.

I won my works predictions this week by doing those scores and getting the Chelsea and Pompey the right way round.

I also predicted the Fulham, Liverpool and Newcastle scores spot on as well.

I hope I am as good as this at Cheltenham next week :)
  • J block top of the league,J block J block top of the league!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Bugger, typing when one has had a beer is not a good idea.

I won my works predictions this week by doing those scores and getting the Chelsea and Pompey the right way round.

I also predicted the Fulham, Liverpool and Newcastle scores spot on as well.

I hope I am as good as this at Cheltenham next week :)[/quote]

seriously Southend if you have any decent tips let me know.My nap 4 week is Celestial Wave
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]are you havin a laugh im now northsandsteve.Your cruising for a bruising.And Sco your not singin anymore.

Feeling the pressure NSS? There is an excellent squad spirit at Sco FC. We got our most difficult result at Chelsea right, now we can build on it. Oh and ;0P !!
  • WHAT THE HELL IS OP
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]WHAT THE HELL IS OP

It's a text face init! winky eye, round nose and the "P" is a poky out tongue!

All very mature.
  • NSS, are you going to start a Keagan-esque "I would just love it if we beat them" speech? You seem to be shouting now. ;0)

All in jest BTW!
  • Sco when I start predicting wrong m8 you won't here a dicky bird from me.But if BARTS KEEPS gettin my feckin name wrong,there will be hell to pay.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]"Things can only get better" :)

I think all you need is a couple of three pointers. All the teams around you are getting those three pointers, something you're not doing. It was a naive performance. I know it sounds silly but you've forgotten how to win when you get in those positions.

Alan Curbishley - manager of trickyrickycafc XI
  • Alex, I too am languishing at the bottom and am feeling the pressure after only one week in the job. Trickyricky is speaking from the security of mid table.

I must sell the Bentley
    I must rid myself of the betting mentality
    Every game from here in is a cup final.
    I have the full backing of the board and the chairman

...i'll get my coat :o((
  • edited March 2007
    you'll all be asking for a subsidy / incentive to post your predictions next.....
  • Ouch that hurts...

What I did think of was placing a small bet at the bookies on the three selected games. Any winnings to be donated on the 22nd May... good idea?
  • Sponsored links:

• all I'm askin Barts is you get my name right,third time lucky maybe.
  • yeah,you tell 'im seve.
  • I'm usually an easy goin sort of chap but that Barts is really testin my patience..
  • and i've just realised you've called me seve you Bar Steward.
  • Perhaps you big clubs should start a breakaway league, NSS.
  • Yer we might contact forums around Europe and start a Champions Predictions League.

When you get bought out by a Russian Billionaire you might be able to qualify.
  • damn you Peakey, i already had him lined up as NorthStandSeve for next week :-)
  • you better get workin Barts