Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most bizarre celebrity sighting

Comments

• Options
    Saw Thierry Henry come out a budling on the Strand and had to move out his way to stop myself waking into him.
  • Options

Saw Thierry Henry come out a budling on the Strand and had to move out his way to stop myself wanking him.

• Options
    Just saw Paul O'Grady at Euston
  • Options
    Twice bumped into Boris Johnson in 2 weeks. The first time was in Orpington High Street. The second was in a street market in Fetiye, Turkey. Bonkers weird!
  • Options

Cheryl Baker - delivered milk to her doorstep

Dirty...
  • Options
    Standing next to Joe Jackson at an Ultravox gig at the Marquee club.
  • Options
    Vic Reeves on high speed train out of St. Pancras
  • Options
    Working for a courier firm about twenty years ago, we used to collect all the left & lost luggage and skis and ship them on. On finding I had about 50 sets of skis on one trip, and a mission to get them down 3 storeys to my van, Richard Branson turned up and help me load them all in the lift and unload them all again at the service tunnel and put them in the van! I said thank you and off he trot!
    About 10 years later, I bumped into Richard again, in a nightclub in Crawley, totally surrounded by gorgeous looking hosties drinking away merrily without a care in the world! (Lucky git!)
  • Options
    Bumped into the actor that played the illegal immigrant 'Gary' in Only Fools and Horses in a hotel in Toronto. The poor bloke had obviously heard it so many times when my friend shouted 'Gary' and he almost sank to his knees in despair that he got the same stick in a random hotel in Canada!
  • Options
    Was being helped across the waiting room at the London Hospital Whitechapel last year by a nurse after being examined whilst only wearing my work shoes, pants and one of those flimsy gowns they make you wear (which was too small to do up at the back) when I noticed Cleo Rocos standing there watching me. If I’m honest I had hoped if she ever saw me in my pants it was going to be under different circumstances...............................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I once sat next to Diana Rigg on a flight from Manchester to Heathrow. She was with her daughter Rachel Stirling who was about 5 years old at the time.
  • Options
    Used to drink with my mate Bob at The Crown in Sundridge Park every Wednesday night a fair while back. He introduced me to his mate Lou on one particular night, I was sure I recognised him from somewhere but couldn't place it for the life of me.

Was only at closing time as we were leaving after a right skinful that Bob pointed out it was Lewis Collins from The Professionals and the Who Dares Wins film. He was staying in Bromley for a while as was on at the Churchill Theatre.
  • Options
    Nearly got knocked over by a furious George Michael outside the Meridien Hotel in Picadilly a couple of years ago. He was on his way back into the hotel after having discovered that his Range Rover had been clamped after he had parked on the yellow lines in that little alley that leads to Picadilly from Regent Street.
  • Options
    Was in Mallorca on holiday about 4 years back, sat in a restaurant and recognised the person sitting on the table next to us, but couldn't put my finger on it. I convinced myself he was a tutor I'd seen around Uni or something mundane.
    It was only an hour and a half later when he got up to leave I clicked. It was actor Robert Englund, better known as Freddy Kruger of Nightmare on Elm Street fame.
  • Options
    Oh and Jack Charlton stayed at my house when I was 10, had dinner with the family, and went drinking in Oneils, Beckenham with my Dad. But that's another story!
  • Options
    I thought Olly was a celeb? Doesn't that preclude him from playing this game? He could say he saw one in his mirror!
  • Options
    Stood behind Adele while waiting at a reception of a studio in Holland Park. She's for a right fuckin potty mouth!
  • Options
    Sir Alex Ferguson in Tunbridge Wells.
  • Options

Nearly got knocked over by a furious George Michael outside the Meridien Hotel in Picadilly a couple of years ago. He was on his way back into the hotel after having discovered that his Range Rover had been clamped after he had parked on the yellow lines in that little alley that leads to Picadilly from Regent Street.

Not the first time he's parked in an alley
  • Options
    Had a piss next to the drummer from Biffy Clyro, this was when they were fairly unkown though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure one day in April 1977 coming home from me parents house hunting in Reading I saw Bob Marley sitting in a Rose Royce in the West End.
    It was the same day that the Muppets did their version of For What Its Worth.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4ACPW_enGB370GB370&spell=1&q=for+what+it's+worth+muppets&sa=X&ei=VWyUUL-6AerU0QWDwoEo&ved=0CB8QBSgA&biw=1600&bih=698
  • Options
    McCartney said:

I'm sure one day in April 1977 coming home from me parents house hunting in Reading I saw Bob Marley sitting in a Rose Royce in the West End.
    It was the same day that the Muppets did their version of For What Its Worth.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4ACPW_enGB370GB370&spell=1&q=for+what+it's+worth+muppets&sa=X&ei=VWyUUL-6AerU0QWDwoEo&ved=0CB8QBSgA&biw=1600&bih=698

Possibly a top contender for random quote of the year?
  • Options
    Back in '98 massive attack were touring Australia. After the gig there was an after party at a bar I was a local in so I got myself in there and got chatting to an English bloke about the England Argentina game being played later that night at the world cup.
    He asked me where I was watching it, to which I replied I had no idea as it was being played at 2:30 am in Perth. He said I was welcome to come back to the hotel he was in with a few mates and watch it at the bar there. He then asked me if I could give a couple of his mates a lift there. Pissed as a fart I drove Horrace Andy, Robet Del Naja and a couple of other crew members to the hotel where they opened up bar for the footy, I didnt pay for a drink all night as they passed around Reefers.
  • Options
    Amazing how many sightings are when taking a piss. I'm going to stand in the valley bogs all afternoon and see who wanders in :-)
  • Options
    McCartney said:

Was he looking for a car wash?
  • Options

McCartney said:

No but strangely enough that very same month we palyed Millwall at the Valley and their lot started up the clapping bit at the start of Car Wash by Rose Royce which I thought was well impresive. We won 3-2 though Mr Peacock playing a blinder. Also that very same month could have been when Marley cut his toe allegedly in a footy game v NME. Legend has it it was Danny Baker who tackled him. Fast foward some 28 years and theres Danny on the up escalater as I'm on the down one in Sainsburys at Lee Green with me Charlton top on after we lost 4-1 at home to WBA the day I dropped Earnshaw from me FF team.

• Options
    Back in 2005, I was on my way back from a skiing holiday in Vermont. Had a few hours to kill in Burlington, so found an Irish pub. In came the guy (Rene Kirby) from 'Shallow Hal' on his specially tailored bike (he was born with spina bifida). Had a few pints with him. Nice guy.
    Also saw Pete Doherty outside a dodgy snooker club in Stoke Newington in 2007. What a mess he was in.
  • Options
    McCartney said:

McCartney said:

No but strangely enough that very same month we palyed Millwall at the Valley and their lot started up the clapping bit at the start of Car Wash by Rose Royce which I thought was well impresive. We won 3-2 though Mr Peacock playing a blinder. Also that very same month could have been when Marley cut his toe allegedly in a footy game v NME. Legend has it it was Danny Baker who tackled him. Fast foward some 28 years and theres Danny on the up escalater as I'm on the down one in Sainsburys at Lee Green with me Charlton top on after we lost 4-1 at home to WBA the day I dropped Earnshaw from me FF team.

We didn't know it at the time, but Earnshaw was a bloody hero that day. Without those goals, we wouldn't have sent the Palace down.
  • Options
    Saw Ian Holloway heading towards Croydon.
  • Options
    I saw Grayson Perry (artist) having a manicure dressed in a pinafore at a hotel spa in Mayfair.