Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Take the Charlton Fan survey

2»

Comments

• Options
    done
  • Options

You could start the survey - do you agree with a fans forum at this current time time and if not why not? Then invite those that agree to answer the other questions. That is if you want to claim down the line it shows percentage levels of support for a forum. I think those that only strongly think it is the right thing to be doing right now will actually get to the end and submit.

As a survey for people commtted to a fans forum - it's fine.

Sorry i just don't agree, oh well :)
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    The organisers of any trust are going to have their work cut out if this thread is anything to go by.
    Good luck
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Many years on CL is more than adequate training believe me...
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thanks to everyone who has taken part so far whether in favour of a trust or not, we want all views.

There is even a box for any other comments, so all of the above could have entered their views there perhaps?

:)

Cheers

R
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fantastic response to this survey so far, thanks to everyone for taking part, we will be keeping it open for some time, however a snapshot will be taken shortly and the results published.

Thanks again

BR
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Stopped at the email bit too, which means you've got a self selecting group of respondents that might be interested in getting follow up correspondence, which may be the intent I guess. As DRF points out the ownership question cannot be properly answered as a yes-no.

Didn't complete the final DOB, address bit, therefore didn't submit.
  • Options
    Hi

I do appreciate input believe me.

However those sections weren't/aren't compulsory, nor does giving your email address imply you support the Trust, it explicitly asks if you want to later on, so I don't agree it is self selecting, particularly if you care to read the whole thing.

Also stats wise the take up so far 478, 185 have registered to support the Trust, so again that doesn't sound self selecting to me.

finally the face to face surveys we conducted are comparable to online ones in their results, in fact slightly higher in favour, but overall around 90% are in favour of starting a Trust.

So anyway, please do give it a go all those who've complained on here, I think I've added enough to satisfy nearly all the points raised.

Our aim as I have said is to be as scientific and professional as possible, but we do have limited resources.

Cheers

BR
  • Options

Stopped at the email bit too, which means you've got a self selecting group of respondents that might be interested in getting follow up correspondence, which may be the intent I guess. As DRF points out the ownership question cannot be properly answered as a yes-no.

you only need to complete that section if you want to register to support the Trust, and even then it's optional

ta

(BR)
  • Options
    castrust said:

you only need to complete that section if you want to register to support the Trust, and even then it's optional

ta

(BR)
    Done.
  • Options
    When, and where, will the results be published?
  • Options
    watch this space
  • Options
    We are busy analysing results now that we have 500 completed surveys... twice our original target! It is very clear that people want a trust and want to know what a trust can / will do... obviously top of the list is to get a left back in on loan!