Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man, 20, dies in double stabbing in south east London

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20019751

So this happened like a minute walk from my house..drug deal gone wrong apparantly, no doubt will get the gossip first from some neighbours.

Comments

• Saw the Police tape and road sealed off when coming back from the game.

Not good.
  • So I went to investigate while going to the shops just now..I know the flat it happened in, which is owned by someone I used to go to school with.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/9998030.Mottingham_murder_inquiry_after_double_stabbing_at_party/
  • is this on the 124 route??
  • edited October 2012
    Rudders22 said:

is this on the 124 route??

The bottom of the road is yes. Top of the road where it happened is on the 314 way.
  • Cheers Nathan so I am guessing the 314 goes past it then? (I get a 124 then a 126 to Bromley and going home I get a 314).....
  • Rudders22 said:

Cheers Nathan so I am guessing the 314 goes past it then? (I get a 124 then a 126 to Bromley and going home I get a 314).....

It is. Stop is Partridge Green. Still cordened off with a police van/cars still outside.
  • whats with the bus routes?
    its nr the Nissa on william barefoot drive
  • Hi Nathan so I am guessing it is probably a road or 2 before you get to William Bearfoot Drive..... (just passed the main road (coming from Bromley direction) where the 161's go down (as you are heading in New Eltham direction)
  • whats with the bus routes?
    its nr the Nissa on william barefoot drive

The block of flats and road is opposite the back of Nisa yes.
    Rudders22 said:

Hi Nathan so I am guessing it is probably a road or 2 before you get to William Bearfoot Drive..... (just passed the main road (coming from Bromley direction) where the 161's go down (as you are heading in New Eltham direction)

Google Kingsley Wood Drive
  • I did Google Earth and still couildnt picture where it is but got an idea now cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• BBC news just stated that a man is in custody

And it is NOT thought to be a drug related crime...a case of " being in the wrong place at the wrong time ".
  • If your on a 314 coming from Bromley as it leaves the top of Elmstead lane and proceeds onto the Cold harbour estate then William Brefoot is on the right and the bus will stop on the left outside the libary and the nisa is next to the Libary, the nisa replaced the Pub.
  • BBC news just stated that a man is in custody

And it is NOT thought to be a drug related crime...a case of " being in the wrong place at the wrong time ".

But anything is possible with the crowd the flat "owner" hangs around despite having 2 kids. I'm sure I'll find out more as the days go on.
  • Think the Pub that was replaced by Nisa was the King & Queen.
  • JESUS.... a thread about a murder and everyone on here talk fervantly about bus routes/numbers. No wonder those down the road call us a bunch of trainspotters!!!!!
  • Badger said:

Think the Pub that was replaced by Nisa was the King & Queen.

I can't even remember, must of been at least 10 years since it was knocked down

• Was the bloke who was arrested a disgruntled bus driver called Atta Zed?
  • Badger said:

Think the Pub that was replaced by Nisa was the King & Queen.

Royal Eltham.

King & Queen Mottingham estate.