Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A few too many

2»

Comments

• Options
    Weird.
  • Options
    Bobby Dazzler you do worry me!! Would like some PaddyLove instead?
  • Options
    The problem i have with the would ya's is there are never enough pictures . I'd like some more upskirt and cleavage shots to deceide
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Here was i thinking this was going to be another "drunk" thread :-)

Me too!

They don't really bother me, but then I tend not to read them - unless they are specifically labelled for the women on here (which is not very often!).

Why not shorthand the title of the thread so it's not so obvious what it is?

"WY [name of dodgy looking female]"
  • Options
    lol shag
  • Options
    Shag said:

The problem i have with the would ya's is there are never enough pictures . I'd like some more upskirt and cleavage shots to deceide

This

• Options
    The last 4 would ya's I've not even opened... find the way some people write is a bit too graphic so tend not to look.

But I certainly wouldnt start a thread saying so.
  • Options
    I have never opened a would ya, but it doesn't affect my life in any way that they are there.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

The last 4 would ya's I've not even opened... find the way some people write is a bit too graphic so tend not to look.

Sorry @Curb_It, I am guilty of this. I do post some crass comments sometimes and although they are meant to be light hearted I can now see why they would not be to everyone's taste.

In future it will just be a Yes or a No.
  • Options
    If that's the worst thing you're looking at on the internet your missus has lead a charmed life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good point Mort
    maybe we should have a thread 101 things to do with a gerbil.
  • Options
    dave85 said:

if you don't like them then don't open the thread. no one is forcing anyone to look at them. if you look at them then you must have some interest.

Exactly....keep em coming, just a bit of a laugh.
  • Options
    Don't like them, don't open them. Only open them once a week!