Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why we must insult each other!

Comments

• Options
    what's the point of posting this you moron?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Brilliant I Lol'd!
  • Options
    SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

PMSL superb
  • Options
    now this is my sort of thread you twats!
  • Options
    i fart in your general direction...
  • Options
    Sir, your continued existence is a farce. Would you be so kind as to promptly find the nearest train and throw yourself under it?
    I thank you.
  • Options
    You Sir, are a Nigel!
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Sir, your continued existence is a farce. Would you be so kind as to promptly find the nearest train and throw yourself under it?
    I thank you.

Norward junction is going to be a nightmare

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if he will let us insult his daughter?
  • Options
    Wow, and i mean that.
  • Options
    ''They do say, Mrs M, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are, of course, wrong, as you will soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head.''
  • Options
    Holy f**k!!
  • Options
    Damn, bean's got some good genes
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    thank gawd she did not inherit her fathers good looks
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    great legs, bastard hair, nice face. 8/10.
  • Options
    On topic: 'Cockjuggling Thunderc**t'
  • Options
    She looks like she's been through a wind tunnel.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

You Sir, are a Nigel!

Steady on....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Hair looks like shes spent two and a half passionate minutes in my bed... ladies ;)
  • Options
    Oh, sorry - I forgot an insult.

How about a classic from an unexpected source 'you've got shit on your shoes - you shitty shoed b*st*rd'

(Joe Pesci to Robert de Niro in Raging Bull, if I remember correctly)
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Hair looks like shes spent two and a half passionate minutes in my bed... ladies ;)

That include the fag afterwards?

• Options
    EastStand said:

She looks like she's been through a wind tunnel.

I'd go through her wind tunnel.

• Options
    calm down you lot, she was obviously made up a bit as she'd be in the public eye

• Options
    Societies use insults, offensive language and ridicule to form identities and a common morality, it is an essential part of every society. The ultra leftists got this through under the last Labour government as a way of tackling racism, I don’t think anyone truly understood the implications. That it is wrong to offend comes from very inspiring sources such as religions (See link). The act of enforcement however removes freedoms that are the corner stone of our polis and becomes very authoritarian, I suspect we will hear more of this folly as time goes on.

Make no mistake, there have been fundemental changes in the past fifteen years that are yet be put to any real analysis, unreconstructed existentialists beware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elW_3oq6VUg
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Holy f**k!!

My exact thought when I saw the picture.
  • Options
    IF i thought any of you lot knew what you were talking about I would of been offended many a time on CL,,,
  • Options
    I rather like the look of Mrs A too.
  • Options

Oh, sorry - I forgot an insult.

How about a classic from an unexpected source 'you've got shit on your shoes - you shitty shoed b*st*rd'

(Joe Pesci to Robert de Niro in Raging Bull, if I remember correctly)

Paul Calf, misquoting 'You've got sh*t on your shoes and I'm the shoeshine boy', unless I've misquoted that.