Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spike Island movie

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
Just been to the premier. Really enjoyed it. If you like the stone roses and the whole madchester thing then it'll take you back.

Comments

• Options
    The amount of Norverners I've spoken to who were at that gig, there must have been about half a million there. It's the CAFC 7-6 Huddersfield of gigs. Wish I'd bloody been there :(
  • Options
    I was there!! Dont remember much about it as was somewhat chemically imbalanced, over riding memory was the hours it took to get outta the car park......
  • Options
    Oakster said:

I was there!! Dont remember much about it as was somewhat chemically imbalanced, over riding memory was the hours it took to get outta the car park......

It's meant to be like the 60's , if you can remember it you weren't there.

They did a fairly good job of the film. The music (other than the Roses stuff) in the film was done by Tim Wheeler from Ash and it sounds very of the time. Will be interesting to see how it does at the box office.
  • Options
    My mates all went - i blew it out - they all said it was absolutely shit. Too many people, bars shit, took ages to get out, sound quality was fucking rubbish and Brown couldnt sing for toffee -other than that the E s were good.