Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marching Band

Meant to put this up the other day. 4.3m views since Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAzzbrFgcUw

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2012
    So, that's why they have all those lines down the pitch, for the marching band to measure out their paces!

Seriously, whoever choreographed that has got a brilliant imagination.
  • Options
    impressive, the horse was amazing.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Who ruined Crystal Palace's next pre-match entertainment surprise?!
  • Options
    Here's the Palace Marching Band:

• Options
    Fantastic
  • Options
    It's fantastically clever but unlike seeing for example a Scottish regiments pipe band or the Royal Marines it leaves me cold. Looks like its being done for the sake of it rather than out of history or tradition. A miserable post but that's how I see it.
  • Options
    I think it is a bit of half time entertainment SHG, nothing more.
  • Options
    Visually stunning. Just sums up Americans that the biggest cheer seems to be heard on the 8 min mark when a couple of fireworks go off.

They do like their flashy lights and bangs............................
  • Options

It's fantastically clever but unlike seeing for example a Scottish regiments pipe band or the Royal Marines it leaves me cold. Looks like its being done for the sake of it rather than out of history or tradition. A miserable post but that's how I see it.

its a US college HT entertainment.

The students that do it, do it as a hobby. they arent paid or get any funding, its done in their own time out of class.
  • Options

Also just to add, at the end they lower the Michigan flag (their big rivals) and replace it with their own. I would say that is history and tradition
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

its a US college HT entertainment.

The students that do it, do it as a hobby. they arent paid or get any funding, its done in their own time out of class.
    Not saying the participants are not wonderfully selfless I'm just saying it leaves me cold.