Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League Day (Kent Charlton Fans)

It's Non League Day this Saturday and Ebbsfleet United are offering discounted tickets for Ten Pounds to all Football League season ticket holders. Just bring your ST down to the gate and get your tickets to the conference premier fixture against Alfreton Town. Plus kids for a quid, so how about a nice family day out? That's where I'll be going!!!

Comments

• Options
    Bromley vs Welling on Saturday. Half price entry before 2pm. Should be loads of Addicks down there considering a fair few follow either Bromley or Welling's fortunes.
    Come on Brom!
  • Options

Bromley vs Welling on Saturday. Half price entry before 2pm. Should be loads of Addicks down there considering a fair few follow either Bromley or Welling's fortunes.
    Come on Brom!

Bromley v Welling it is for me then.
  • Options
    I'll be off down to see The Stones:

Saturday (13 October) is national Non League Day and the fixture list has served up a mouth-watering tie in Kent’s county town. Dulwich Hamlet, one of Maidstone’s main title rivals, will be the visitors. If you haven’t been to the Stones new home, this promises to be a great introduction to non league football.

• Options
    Was going to watch the tonbridge angels but there away oh well gardening it is then before the cold wheather comes?
  • Options
    Ah stone just seen ur post might pop down as had a look at the new ground a few weeks ago
  • Options
    Is there any where to park thats free or reasonable rather than the multistorey which is a dam p**s take
  • Options
    Will be going to Folkestone Invicta, youngest brother (17) will be making his home debut.

Good point for Hythe at Maidstone the other night. 'Come to see the Hythe, you've only.........''
  • Options
    Dartford at Barrow - erm don't think so!
  • Options
    I believe myself and Swerve will be gracing the Bromley v Wings match.

Come on Wings!
  • Options
    stay in charlton and come to Meridian Sports ground where ill be playing for Crockenhill against Bridon Ropes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Westcombe Park VERSUS Old Elthamians Rugby for me supply to both clubs and also there is a u18s
    charity match for a lad who died of cancer, apparently loads of tickets sold so should be a goodun.

expecting it to be pretty tasty as well.
  • Options

Is there any where to park thats free or reasonable rather than the multistorey which is a dam p**s take

The East Station car park will be your best (and nearest) bet but that's £5 a day (unless you have a weekly from work ;-)....)

• Options
    Looks like Truro are done for, potential liquidation...postponed match on non-league day, ironic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19907501
  • Options

park at aylesford train station put 10p in the machine that says you are willing to pay get off at maidstone barracks cross the bridge and turn left
  • Options
    Swerve said:

Looks like Truro are done for, potential liquidation...postponed match on non-league day, ironic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19907501

they were flashing the cash not long ago. Barry Hayles (ex-fulham) was playing up front for them.
  • Options
    Cheers think my son is coming so he can pay?
    Job done
    Stones it is
  • Options
    Blackheath v Ealing in a top of the table clash at the Rec for me tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    On the OS, Joe Francis of our Academy says of Non-League Day tomorrow:

“For me to take my two boys along to a Premier League game, I wouldn’t get any change out of £150.

I think sometimes people want a football experience on a Saturday afternoon just to let off, be with friends, have a social experience, see some football, have a scream and a shout and I think it is very important that people have that experience and it doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg.”

Bang on, Joe.
  • Options

stay in charlton and come to Meridian Sports ground where ill be playing for Crockenhill against Bridon Ropes.

Was there last week, Gary, got a draw against Seven acre reserves.....
    Hall place Bexley tommorow against Junior reds.........some team with a connection with a club called Charlton from SE7......

• Options
    FULL TIME : Maidstone United 5 - 0 Dulwich Hamlet (att 1989)
    A. Flisher (x2)
    S. Welford (x2)
    T. Mills

Not quite as easy as the score suggests but quite a decent crowd. Dulwich unlucky to go in 2-0 down at half time having missed a pen and had another decent shout turned down. It seemed half the crowd watched the game with a pint in their hand!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Enfield got spanked by cray 1-3

NSS your boys done good
  • Options
    Just beat junior reds 4-0 at Hall Place.....
    We had a crowd as well 20 spectators and a dog...... biggest gate of the season
  • Options
    Bromley 0-2 Welling disappointingly.
  • Options
    Went to Folkestone v Merstham. Was 1-3. Pissed it down. Hythe won though which is the main thing.
  • Options
    Watched St Albans City draw 4-4 with Banwell. Barry Hayles played for St Albans City, still got it.
  • Options
    Nice one Welling
  • Options
    Went to a cracking Rugby match at Blackheath, ended 42-41 to Ealing with a last minute penalty to win it
  • Options
    1,900 down Maidstone today. Cracking crowd.
    Stone, we must be racking it in through the bar :)
    Was 1,400 down Tuesday night against Hythe too. Impressive!!
  • Options
    Best bit about watching town drink pitch side smoke pitch side

• Options
    Delayed kick off due to crowd someone was telling me today, madness.