Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ye of little faith

edited October 2012 in General Charlton
Just been to the prediction league to register my picks. Noticed a few people backing Blackpool to win this weekend.
My first week in prediction league.......i got zero. Which means I'm either a terrible tipster or the best is yet to come.
And I backed Charlton to win 2-1, got to keep the faith. Plus we're due for a good win!

Comments

• Options
    yup, i've got Blackpool to beat us 3-1.

not sure whether I want Charlton to win and for me to be totally wrong or for me to pick up 3 points in the prediction league.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

not sure whether I want Charlton to win and for me to be totally wrong or for me to pick up 3 points in the prediction league.

Sorry?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I suppose that's why I pick Charlton so I don't have that dilemma of hoping they lose so I can win a Prediction League.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Mary ... let me know who you're backing this week .. I'll back every other result and we'll clean up
  • Options
    If you weren’t a charlton fan (you probably wouldn’t even be on this site) would you put money on charlton beating blackpool tomorrow?
  • Options

If you weren’t a charlton fan (you probably wouldn’t even be on this site) would you put money on charlton beating blackpool tomorrow?

i think mary is optimistic. or maybe a bit blind. or maybe doesn't know that blackpool have a far superior squad. or didn't see watford. but you never know in football.

• Options
    Macronate said: