Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
Many tickets sold for this?

Comments

• Options
    Initial 603 sold. More now available.
  • Options
    Still need to buy
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Double post
  • Options
    Mike said:

Still need to buy

You've missed out on a padded seat !
  • Options
    i know mate gutted
  • Options
    Got mine today, Going up there on the Friday for a 4 day break with my wife and son. Can't wait to see the look on her face when I tell her who Charlton are playing that weekend :)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Got mine today, Going up there on the Friday for a 4 day break with my wife and son. Can't wait to see the look on her face when I tell her who Charlton are playing that weekend :)

You devil you :-)

• Options
    Will get mine on Tuesday
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Done this once when staying in Bristol a couple of seasons ago. Took her on a day trip, she thought we were going Cadburys world, ended up in Yeovil. She wasn't over the moon when the heavens opened, it was like that film 'day after tomorrow'.
  • Options

602 of them are Adrian's!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need to get 6 this week. Going up on the Friday and coming home on the Sunday. Anyone know of decent pubs for pre-match beers?
  • Options
    I Have been to Bloomfield Road/Blackpool FC before but a long time ago and i Have noticed that the tickets available for the new stadium are with a partially restricted view.

The ground now only has 3-sides, anyone reading this can tell me that the view is that restricted? Was Terracing when i went, would i be able to sit somewhere with a good view,don't really want to go all that way and end up with a rubbish view, also what are the stewards like.

Ta.
  • Options
    They have got a new side stand for away supporters which has got supporting pillars throughout
  • Options
    Badger said:

also what are the stewards like.

Ta.

Probably little fucking hitlers, just like most up & down the country.
  • Options
    Did we sell any of the away tickets which included lunch at the Blackpool Hilton?!
  • Options
    Thanks, bit odd looking with only 3 sides.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Mike said:

Still need to buy

You've missed out on a padded seat !

Proper charlton will stand and shout abuse for 90 minutes, before invading the pitch at full time in their mankini.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Lol.

Wonder if he is still stalking the beauty saloons of Blackpool?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stig said:

Lol.

Wonder if he is still stalking the beauty saloons of Blackpool?
    It seems Blackpool will often be associated with Adrian.
    Better than being completely anonymous.
    Lol.
  • Options
    Lets hope Blackpool rocks , bit worried about Tom Ince's Stats this season , 6 goals and 6 assists.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there will be tickets available on the day?
  • Options

Does anyone know if there will be tickets available on the day?

From the OS:

"Tickets will be available from Bloomfield Road on the day, subject to availability. There is no change to the prices, but only cash will be accepted at the kiosk next to the away turnstiles."
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Nicholas said:

Done this once when staying in Bristol a couple of seasons ago. Took her on a day trip, she thought we were going Cadburys world, ended up in Yeovil. She wasn't over the moon when the heavens opened, it was like that film 'day after tomorrow'.
    Think that will be a bad move if I take her to the game aswell. Will tell her when we get up there Friday afternoon. I'm sure she will be fine :)

• Options
    Thanks tricky
  • Options

Lets hope Blackpool rocks , bit worried about Tom Ince's Stats this season , 6 goals and 6 assists.

I have always wondered why when the opposition has a playmaker like Ince we don't just man mark him out of the game, seems so simple to me so I must be wrong, perhaps one of the more enlightened Lifers could explain?
  • Options
    I would say because someone like Ince is a drifter.

If we use one of our players to focus on him, they'll have so much space in midfield which is exactly what Blackpool would want.

Best way to handle him is to stop the ball coming to him, and if it does, double up, which we failed to do against Palace with Zaha.

5 in the midfield like against Blackburn is our best bet for that.
  • Options
    By the way, Ince has been ruled out tonight's game according to the BBC. Hopefully he's still out at the weekend.