Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Local Priest

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
I have just found out that our local priest is a Palace fan.Bang out of order.I can just imagine him praying to the Almighty ".........and Lord please grant us three points against those chaps from SE7......"
What chance did we have!
No I am not telling you the name of the Church as I understand that that the burning down of Churches has not happened since Henry VIII's time!

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't surprise me
  • Options
    Well, that was an Almighty helping hand Palace had when BWP's goal was disallowed.
  • Options
    To be fair, if that's his only bad attribute, the choir have got off lightly if you ask me.
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be about the Kevin Bloody Wilson song...
  • Options
    The Right Reverend Nigel .........
  • Options
    The stripes probably remind him of pyjamas...
  • Options
    He probably has a fear of large crowds - so is in the right job and supports the right team.
  • Options
    just as long as he aint anywhere near the kids team
  • Options
    JT said:

Doesn't surprise me

like it lol
  • Options
    Ah, but one of the former curates at Southwark Cathederal is an avid Addick, so that must trump some local god botherer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bet he didn't pray for a Fortune.
  • Options
    Judas
  • Options
    See if you can't bribe one of the local kids to say "I don't want father Nigel touching me anymore mummy"
  • Options
    Well if its the one in Bexleyheath he got booed by a good chunk of the congregation when he said he was feeling "glad all over" during our wedding ceremony. He made up for it tho with a good few Charlton related comments and got the organist to play the Red Robin during the signings.

Is this priest in Bexleyheath? you can message me if you dont want to say where.
  • Options
    Thats ok Mate.Yes he is.Was it Father Michael,that would be something he would do.
  • Options
    Yes it was. Good priest and made everyone laugh quite a few times especially with the Charlton stuff.
  • Options
    The late Father Diamond of Deptford was a legend.
  • Options
    lol,loved a rave gh
  • Options
    Guys,he was described as a lunatic priest.Fair assumption?
  • Options
    Nolly met him once in an Indian restaurant near his church he was with 4 nuns who he was telling everyone was his minders,
    At StPuals Deptford the Road Rats of London use to be the security at the do-s in the crypt. Seen him chatting away to some very very mean herberts in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i was a kid but i went the raves,great days,great man
  • Options

Nolly met him once in an Indian restaurant near his church he was with 4 nuns who he was telling everyone was his minders,
    At StPuals Deptford the Road Rats of London use to be the security at the do-s in the crypt. Seen him chatting away to some very very mean herberts in there.

Played in their on many a Friday night (whilst in PRMD), even supporting "The Glitter Band" twice.
    Favver D always went round the pubs in SE8 on a Friday night to "see His flock": Don't think He ever bought a drink.
    ;-)