Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other forums (not football)

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
Who does what?
Why?
Are they rude, abusive?
I do Outdoorsmagic, meet strange men and climb mountains with them BUT sometimes it can degenerate into threats, slanging matches etc.
?

Comments

• Options
    Mingeford365. Not for kids.
  • Options
    I'm a member of the Vauxhall-Opel Drivers Club and am a regular on their forum. It's different to a football forum - lots of helpful advice and people being nice to each-other. :-)

Having said that, they don't have some of the interesting deep discussions that you get on here.
  • Options
    I'm always on ClioSport, which is a Clio forum. Some of the topics that come up in the General Chat area on there would make some on here wince. Others would be right at home.
  • Options
    The TES has a raft of (closely moderated) forums, but if you think this place is bad for wind up merchants.......
    Mind you it can also be very good for a laugh too.
  • Options
    Shooting Times

MMA forum

Fab Swingers
  • Options
    www.kentdogging.co.uk

Somegood threads on what's the best off roader and do dock leaves really work.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Fab Swingers

Know someone who found their mates profile on there and along with the rest of work set up one themselves. To cut a long story short, they had this bloke send a pic over posing in his wifes bra, and organised a date in some pub. The bloke walked in with flowers to find everyone sitting round a table pissing themselves.
  • Options
    Hope you felt suitably bad when he decided to take a bath with a plugged in toaster ;o)
  • Options
    Mylespaul full of brain dead psycho septic tanks.
  • Options
    SE10 said:

BIG_ROB said:

Fab Swingers

Know someone who found their mates profile on there and along with the rest of work set up one themselves. To cut a long story short, they had this bloke send a pic over posing in his wifes bra, and organised a date in some pub. The bloke walked in with flowers to find everyone sitting round a table pissing themselves.
    Harsh! Was a good site forum when I was single that! ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    reddit.com

Although has a large atheist and stoner communities it's a global message board which has sub forums or "subreddits" for just about every subject and has millions of users worldwide. Great place to kill time and learn about things that you previously would never have come accross.
  • Options
    I'm a member of a Thailand expat forum and, believe me, the bickering can be much worse than you see on CL. It is heavily moderated as some topics are very sensitive in Thailand but it is very common for threads to just degenerate.
  • Options
    Just art forums, sadly very little casual racism or fully grown me point scoring like children
  • Options
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting one in a Fruit Salad.

Change is inevitable, except from a Vending machine.
  • Options
    airguns

Milfs r us
  • Options
    Sydenham Town Forum
  • Options

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom is not putting one in a Fruit Salad.

Never heard that before. I like it!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Albufeira.com. Really one of the best websites I have found if you want to find stuff out about where you are, or ( if you have half a brain ) where you might be going on holiday....
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Sydenham Town Forum

Blimey.....You must be bored !
    ;-)

• Options
    Tumblr. And it's more addictive than heroin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

limeygent said:

Sydenham Town Forum

Blimey.....You must be bored !
    ;-)

No, was Googling some history and they had some parts of the answer.

• Options
    Gearslutz...there are some clever fookers on there.
  • Options
    Cricket:

We Are Kent

http://wearekent.org.uk/

Politics:

EU Referendum

http://www.eureferendum.com/

Tend to lurk and read rather than post on these but as a Kent fan and someone with an interest in politics (not just the EU the name is a bit of a misnomer) I find both sites worthwhile and interesting.

One I've only recently discovered so cannot comment on how good (or bad) it is longterm is this: http://www.fleetstreetfox.com/ but I have so far found it thought provoking even if I disagree with the opinions expressed.
  • Options
    Diablo 3/Torchlight II/Path of Exile and Leafs Forever.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bdoforums (darts)

A good forum for getting info about comps etc has pages for youth darts counties and general chat its had its problems with sniping and bitching at each other. one of the ways it worked to solve that problem was to use real names not aliases as user names. Used by a lot of the top bdo players as well
  • Options
    The Greenwich Barber. Clothes, banter, birds, football, music, swearing, clothes, shoes and clothes. I like my clobber, me.
  • Options

Bdoforums (darts)

A good forum for getting info about comps etc has pages for youth darts counties and general chat its had its problems with sniping and bitching at each other. one of the ways it worked to solve that problem was to use real names not aliases as user names. Used by a lot of the top bdo players as well

I use that as I know a few of the Kent county players. A good forum. You do get some bitcheness on there though!!
  • Options

Bdoforums (darts)

I use that as I know a few of the Kent county players. A good forum. You do get some bitcheness on there though!!
    yea but it has calmed down quite a bit since they made the change also had some good laughs with some of the kent guys even tho I'm a london county boy meself

• Options
    BritishExpats.com. Useful for those of us living overseas.