Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frampton va molitor

Too much too soon or can frampton be the Belfast boy

Can't help but think that molitor is too classy for him and could be too cute for frampton

But I just have a feeling frampton is going to end molitor career

Comments

• Options
    Quality performance. Personally, I thought this fight came too soon for Frampton but I have been proved very very very wrong.
  • Options
    Should have put my money on tge instinct frampton just finished a great career
  • Options
    Have been watching the Jackal for a while. Knew he was a class above, but thought Molitor would be a tough fight so soon (although he has a strong amateur record).

Carl was on him from the first bell and gave one of the most commanding displays I have seen in years. Absolutely class display.

A good night for Irish boxing, but I fear McCloskey will get his head knocked off if he doesn't listen to his coach. Think it may be too late for him to change though.

Martin Lindsay had a very good 8 round workout with the Frenchman, Garrido after Lee Selby pulled out ill in the morning. Martin gave away a stone to Garrido who was already on the undercard, so no last minute step-in, and controlled every round.

Frampton definitely the star of the night.
  • Options
    The workrate and intensity of frampton was just too much he has def just gone up a level
  • Options
    Definitely NLA...I thought Molitor was beaten well before the ref stopped it & was looking for an out. That's some going from Carl against someone of his class. Some good fights to be made in that division in the next year.