Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• i want one.
  • It brings a completely different meaning to the "hole-in-the-wall".
    Somewhere to go if you want to leave a donation maybe?
  • handy for the single chap who can't pull anything except his todger
  • That's on my Xmas list :-)
  • Would imagine the divorce rate will shoot up
  • Do you think it will catch on?
  • I've ordered a dozen to install in amusement arcades in Cleethorpes & Skeggy .. book your trip now .. demand will be astronomical
  • Do you think it will catch on?

Ouch, hope not. Bought tears to my eyes just thinking of it!! ;-)
  • TelMc32 said:

Do you think it will catch on?

Ouch, hope not. Bought tears to my eyes just thinking of it!! ;-)
    I think you might have to face the other way round to what you're thinking ;-)
  • Wonder if it ever gets a headache?
  • Sponsored links:

• Or repetitive strain injury ;-)
  • I wonder if it could be improved if made by Dyson?
  • Nothing sucks like an Electrolux
  • I wonder if they are streaming Charlton games onto the video player?
  • BDL said:

Nothing sucks like an Electrolux

You obviously never saw Neil Redfern play for Charlton

• The've just ordered one for the Lib!
  • About an hour away from where I live!! Well, until I move on Sunday that is.

Knowing how often Chinese people shower, this entire concept is just gross.
  • Do they make em any bigger?

I would....!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Do they make em any bigger?

I would....!

Don't think you're meant to climb in BIG rob...and it's not a Would Ya!!!! ;-)
  • slosh pot
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine if it goes wrong:

Engineer: what's wrong with it?
    Customer: it's fucked.
    Engineer: yes, but what's wrong with it?
  • On a serious note. Why ? I thought China was actively discouraging couples having children. Is this purely for sperm banking for men who are undergoing either chemo or radiotherapy in which case it seems a little over the top when a quiet room and a magazine rack would work just as well. I just don't get it.
  • On a serious note. Why ? I thought China was actively discouraging couples having children. Is this purely for sperm banking for men who are undergoing either chemo or radiotherapy in which case it seems a little over the top when a quiet room and a magazine rack would work just as well. I just don't get it.

The fact that people prefer the 1 child to be a boy means that rule will need to change at some point
  • shine166 said:

On a serious note. Why ? I thought China was actively discouraging couples having children. Is this purely for sperm banking for men who are undergoing either chemo or radiotherapy in which case it seems a little over the top when a quiet room and a magazine rack would work just as well. I just don't get it.

The fact that people prefer the 1 child to be a boy means that rule will need to change at some point
    Exactly this.

Plus the law has changed recently, as a young person, if you are an only child and your wife is also an only child, you are allowed to have two children. The problem is most Chinese people are now so brainwashed they honestly believe that if they have two children each child will have to share their parents love, so each child is loved only 50% as much as any other child. Lovely.

Also, for those with money EVERYTHING must be 'over the top' because "I spent this much money" actually translates to "I'm this important" and every one wants to be important, right? Works out quite well for me as random Chinese people will happily spend all night paying for mine and my friends drinks just so they can show random people their "foreign friends".
  • Are you sure they're saying 'foreign' and not 'freeloader'? :-)