Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Green's wonder goal V Derby (Without dodgy camera man)

Take a bow son (Sorry if already posted):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYOQ2e7d7I&feature=g-u-u

Comments

• Options
    what a goal! shame it wasn't worth two
  • Options
    wowwww... what a goal
  • Options
    threatened that all last season. great assist as well.

just watched sky highlights didnt realise we had another goal disallowed
  • Options
    Excellent. Looks far better than the SSN effort.
  • Options
    Belter!
  • Options
    I estimate it at 35 yards if it's an inch.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this!
  • Options

The sign of a true quality goal is when the oppo fans clap.
  • Options
    Yes. Got to be goal of the season contender
  • Options
    Was just thinking earlier what a shame the footage was buggered up, at least someone got some sort of footage! Absolutely brilliant strike!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely, lovely goal.
  • Options
    Incredible strike. He showed glimpses of this ability last year, he can hit a ball.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I will admit after last season i would not of been gutted to have seen him sold to fund a replacement but im delighted he is proving me wrong, just hope his last couple of performances continue and he get's some points as a deserving reward.
  • Options
    Derby fans clapping
  • Options
    Reminiscent of Stevie Brown's vs Bradford that was scored, scarily, about 15 years ago now. Bugger me time flies, eh?

Great strike by Greenie and I think we all knew he had that in his locker, I just hope it doesn't encourage him to shoot on sight regardless of the distance/angle/passing options which he does have a tendancy to do. An improvement to some of his decision making would make a big difference to his game. Now he's scored that though, I do hope he continues to try his luck when the right opportunity arises. We certainly need the midfield to start chipping in with goals too.

He never quite seemed to get going last year and despite all the cocky bravado I think he was a bit short on confidence at times, hopefully now he's put in, probably his first, genuinely eye catching performance for us he can push on and be the effective flir player we are crying out for. With the likes of Yann and Ricky to aim at, he could be lethal if we can get him into good crossing positions.
  • Options
    That's my boy!
  • Options
    Thanks for that. More please Danny!
  • Options
    Well Jesus H,those Sky cameras really did not do that justice did they? What an amazing goal and so pleased for him, awaited his chance and shone. Good luck tomorrow Greenie + more of the same please!
  • Options
    Incredible effort!

• Options
    rubbish ................should have played Pritchard instead !!! ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cracker!
  • Options

rubbish ................should have played Pritchard instead !!! ;)

Can always rely on you for an alternative opinion, Golfie.
    Made me smile!

;o)

• Options
    What a screamer , let's have a few more of them Danny boy.