Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boozer for Ipswich ??????

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
As a hopeful distraction from musings over "TJ @ KPMG" shocker, and to help get over the lovely Rail Replacement Service, any veterans of away travelling have any suggestions of a decent watering hole pre-match tomorrow????

Comments

• edited September 2012
    There`s one almost straight outside the train station where a lot of people meet up and a few more nearby.
    Only a couple of minutes walk to the ground.
  • Our train/coach leaves Liverpool St at 9.48. Anyone else on this one? Meeting in the Hamilton at 9

We are heading for the one opposite the ground just before midday
  • Knowing Ipswich quite well, there are a number of pubs and the only one to avoid really is the Drum and Monkey which is by the ground - very much home only in my experience.

The Railway is opposite the station and is relatively spacious and where the majority of away fans will go to. Alternatively there are a number of nice pubs in town or on the Marina which is only a short distance away.
  • Cheers all. Have been out there a couple of times in the evening and marina's always a good bet. Good to know where to avoid tho so cheers Craig. Have lady in tow and getting there early doors in the morning so probably marina and then Railway for me......swiftly followed by 3 points......ever the optimist!!!! COYA!
  • We will be in the Railway from 11.45 so see some of you there
  • i always go the one oposite station always gud banter in there