Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Derby 3-2 Charlton plus THE PROMORELEGATOR

Thanks to the 18 Lifers who provided the marks, here are the stats:

they are at: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/94/f0092ae876146f73e7d226843c3517.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Nice one mate.

443 more than I would've expected for a long-ish boring ground mid-week no train home trip 3 days after losing pitifully at home to palace. Well done to all who went.
  • Options
    Cheers LL. I'm surprised Stephens was marked so low, he sounded decent on the radio, then again it was the radio.
  • Options
    just in case anyone has missed it, before it disappears from the page :}
  • Options
    Hi LL - it seems that the Palace game has been expunged from the records on Page 3. Not that I am complaining - I've been trying hard to expunge it from my brain.
  • Options

Hi LL - it seems that the Palace game has been expunged from the records on Page 3. Not that I am complaining - I've been trying hard to expunge it from my brain.

We played Palace? When?
  • Options
    midfield definitely looking crap in the stats
  • Options

yes realised that just after I pressed the "post comment", then thought ***!!, but they will reappear after the Ipswich game.