Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

News Shoppers' Matt Little, seems a little bitter

DA9DA9
edited September 2012 in General Charlton
Apparently we won a weak League One, try telling that to the Massives, Sheff Utd & Huddersfield

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/9937389.Why_did_I_waste_a_night_watching_Millwall_v_Cardiff_/?ref=mr

Comments

• Options
    A weak League One in which the three top teams amassed 90+ plus points and have all played in the Premier League in recent years.
  • Options
    lol ... but they don't care about us
  • Options
    sounds like he's really enjoying whatever it is he does.

proper supporter.
  • Options
    What a Cock
  • Options
    The 'concept' of the article was an attempt to cover up the laziness of his copy. He couldn't be bothered, and that's what he came up with. Good luck climbing the journalism ladder with that approach, Mr Little!
  • Options
    He has previous, the guy is a knob
  • Options
    And we think we've got problems!
  • Options
    Even a Millwall fan doesn't enjoy watching them. Classic.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The 'concept' of the article was an attempt to cover up the laziness of his copy. He couldn't be bothered, and that's what he came up with. Good luck climbing the journalism ladder with that approach, Mr Little!

I'm not aware Matt has any journalism ambitions, he is a teacher who writes a Millwall fans blog as a Millwall fan for our website.

• Options
    Poor bit of writing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

I'm not aware Matt has any journalism ambitions, he is a teacher who writes a Millwall fans blog as a Millwall fan for our website.

He's a teacher? What hope do his students have then?

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

A teacher?, Heres a headline for you.

"EDUCATED, ARTICULATE MAN, IN SUPPORTING MILLWALL SHOCKER"

• Options
    A teacher supports Millwall. Poor students.
  • Options
    What school , I want to move my kids!
  • Options
    The guy isn't even a STH! He bought a ticket for this game but what does he usually base his blog on - reading the news shopper match report?
  • Options
    Think you're getting the inevitable responses from your comment, NS !
  • Options
    there is a sensible comment from a real fan underneath the main "article"
  • Options
    tbf I can see his point about a weak league one. That was why the three top teams amassed 90+ points. And look at the top four this year. None of Tranmere, Stevenage, Notts County or Crawley exactly had us quivering in our boots.
  • Options
    What the hell has Charlton winning a weak or strong League One, have to do with a match report (ha, made myself laugh with that last bit) about smallwall losing to Cardiff?
  • Options
    teacher, millwall supporter, newsshopper, blog...... Not a winning combo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Rob said:

tbf I can see his point about a weak league one. That was why the three top teams amassed 90+ points. And look at the top four this year. None of Tranmere, Stevenage, Notts County or Crawley exactly had us quivering in our boots.

The same Notts County that beat us 4-2 at the Valley? The Stevenage that beat us as well? The Tranmere we drew with twice? Crawley weren't in the division then either...

Last seasons league 1 was a fairly decent division and is noticeably weaker without Wednesday, Huddersfield and ourselves.
  • Options
    paid trolling
  • Options
    Unpaid trolling otherwise I'd write for them
  • Options
    Glad the little spanner's getting his anger out some how, better than beating people up or, god help us, the children he teaches.
  • Options

Can picture him now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRDyHsXRnbg
  • Options
    Plenty of Bunny...
  • Options

Can picture him now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRDyHsXRnbg
    I absolutely loathe that jack whitehall bloke
  • Options

Plenty of Bunny...

Found him/ her quite amusing probably because i always imagined this fella in mind when reading their warblings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqzNqvVMSWg

Right enough youtubing for one thread.

• Options
    Rothko said:

paid trolling

It's not trolling, it is an opinion piece. By all means disagree or agree if you wish with the opinions expressed but always remember they are the opinions of one person.

I'm not a Millwall fan but was at the Cardiff game covering it and pretty much agreed with everything Matt said about it.

We have Charlton and Palace bloggers as well. You are more than welcome to read this week's Charlton blog below.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/9937686.Why_I_hit_the_roof_after_Palace_defeat/

Again another fan disappointed with a tame home performance in a night game.
  • Options

Unpaid trolling otherwise I'd write for them

Really Ben? That's interesting : )