Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Orient v Charlton reserves Wednesday 19th September

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
Orient are reporting a 1-0 loss to us yesterday at Sparrows Lane anyone know what team we put out?

Comments

• Match report on the O's site.I wonder if a trialist or two played.

Second string lose out to Charlton in training ground friendlyAN ORIENT reserve side lost 1-0 to Charlton Athletic in a training ground friendly on Wednesday afternoon.

Marc Laird, Mathieu Baudry and Moses Odubajo were the three O's pros involved in a young side that faced the Addicks at their Sparrows Lane base.

Laird and Baudry both got 60 valuable minutes of match time under their belts while Odubajo, who came on as a sub in Tuesday night's 4-1 win over Yeovil, played the first half before being withdrawn.

Orient were well in the game before the interval, but Charlton began to take over as the O's made their second half changes and took the win with a goal in the closing stages.
  • That's a remarkably uninfortative article, to not even mention our goalscorer, or at least whether it was an experienced Charlton team or mainly youth players!
  • It was the U-21 team, plus 3 oldies. Good news that Haynes and Wagstaff played

Surprised that Sullivan was in goal rather than Button though.
  • It was the U-21 team, plus 3 oldies. Good news that Haynes and Wagstaff played

Surprised that Sullivan was in goal rather than Button though.

Button was on the bench at Pride Park ,I suspect the team had no squad members who were in the 18 for Derby.

• Ruby played, and got an assist. Id like to see him on the bench a few times for the first team
  • Dizzle said:

Ruby played, and got an assist. Id like to see him on the bench a few times for the first team

I echo that Dizzle. The games I've seen him play he has always wanted the ball & prepared to run with it too !