Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

does anyone know how you get one of those plaques on the floor by the sam bartram statue??

edited September 2012 in General Charlton
and whether they're completely out of this world expensive too? thank you !

Comments

• Options
    Crow bar should do it...............
  • Options
    you can only get one if your part of the clique.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Easy. Have you got a Charlton Life badge?

• Options
    Lawrie Wilson has just taken the last available one.
  • Options
    They were £50 (I think) way back when they were offered (mid 1990's??). I don't think you can get them anymore.
  • Options
    I think they were 'sold' as part of the funding for the building of the stand from memory - not sure if they are still on sale. Our family's is right next the badge.
  • Options
    thats annoying, figured that could be the case. cheers mate
    WSS said:

I think they were 'sold' as part of the funding for the building of the stand from memory - not sure if they are still on sale. Our family's is right next the badge.

• Options
    Airman will know.
  • Options
    I think these things are only done when a new stand is built. There's a brick in the Stadium Of light which is an anagram for Newcastle United.
  • Options
    Try calling the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be a way of raising some cash for the Club if this was extended or something similar put in place ?

Just a thought...
  • Options

Could be a way of raising some cash for the Club if this was extended or something similar put in place ?

Just a thought...

Ask the Fans Forum to suggest it.

• Options
    No meetings UFN, Henry.....
  • Options

How come ? Has the board binned that as well ?
  • Options
    You'll be able to get one when we move into the Jimminez Stadium on the Peninsular
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

You'll be able to get one when we move into the Jimminez Stadium on the Peninsular

Yep, for South London United...
  • Options
    Mine cost £30 the year we went up as Champions.
  • Options

thats annoying, figured that could be the case. cheers mate

WSS said:

These Johnny come lately's eh. ?

:-)
  • Options

How come ? Has the board binned that as well ?
    All I know is that Rick emailed to postpone the meeting due next week since the departure of Kav meant there would be no CEO to attend. And he was pretty sure that neither MS or TJ would come along.

Think it's a case of "watch this space" as with a lot of other things at the Club .....
  • Options
    Sam, can I ask why you ask?

Maybe there is an alternative.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a time machine would do the trick.....

• Options
    To get one you had to watch 25 years of shit ! And wait for the golden dawn. A have two bricks my name and the girlfriend. Bricks still there she,s long gone. I think they went down in 2001/2
  • Options
    You can have mine for £500
  • Options

Sam, can I ask why you ask?

Maybe there is an alternative.

My Grandad's birthdays coming up, he's a lifelong fan born like 5 mins from the ground, probably could not think of a better gift for him ha but looking like it's a no go unless you could think of an alternative ?

• Options

To get one you had to watch 25 years of shit ! And wait for the golden dawn. A have two bricks my name and the girlfriend. Bricks still there she,s long gone. I think they went down in 2001/2

I had a girlfriend that also went down in 2001 :-)
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Puncture?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Davo55 said:

Puncture?
    Hahaha should have seen that one :-)
  • Options
    Take a chisel along late at night and do it yourself. I doubt if anyone would notice.
  • Options
    There are bricks at Selhurst with fans names on.

One says Fortune 82.
  • Options
    We got in contact with the club in 2010. We wanted to have a couple of relatives commemorated. The club at the time said they had stopped doing it, but must have had enquiries because they told us they were considering doing it again.