Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****POKER****ONLINE TOURNIE **TONIGHT** 16/9. $5.50 ALL CL WELCOME********

2»

Comments

• ul JB.

Might have been a little more conservative on the turn. You still had to draw even tho 13/46 cards gave you an out but he did re-raise pre flop, I might have put him on AK, still leaving you behind and needing the river.
  • thanks to all who kept my blinds in place, kitchen is drying out nicely :)
  • Ty, would u play any diff? we can try and post hands here if people want to learn or discuss, good way of getting better

I may have checked the turn for pot control, although you still had outs you still only had a pair. Tricky to play on such a draw heavy flop though.

• couldnt get a hand all night, got lucky to stay as long as i did! next time..
  • siblers said:

Ty, would u play any diff? we can try and post hands here if people want to learn or discuss, good way of getting better

I may have checked the turn for pot control, although you still had outs you still only had a pair. Tricky to play on such a draw heavy flop though.

Poker people i talk to online say i should 4b / All in pre. Postflop pretty standard as its always going in and he trapped me well :(