Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Topless Kate Middleton Picture - Do not open if likely to be offended

2»

Comments

• BIG_ROB said:

I would

Blimey BR, I would say that was a given considering some of your 'Yeses ' to 'would Yas ' ;-)

• French paparazzi taking pictures of a female in the British royal family. Not exactly a first.
  • shirty5 said:

French paparazzi taking pictures of a female in the British royal family. Not exactly a first.

The Queen mother?

Inbox me please.
  • The one of HRH squirting suncream on the royal bottom will be the subject of a majestic wank after tonight's victory.
  • Some people on here can't take a hint - my inbox remains empty. ;-)
  • The one of HRH squirting suncream on the royal bottom will be the subject of a majestic wank after tonight's victory.

Biggest laugh of the day - much bigger than a LOL.

• To put these photos in context, French publications have previously published full frontal shots of both Prince Charles and Prince Andrew, indeed the shots of Andrew were on the FRONT PAGE of a French magazine, I was in France at the time and remember the double take I made...
  • Lots of French people and anyone with access to the internet whose bothered
  • The Royals are suing the French magazine and now an Italian one says they'll publish. Maybe time for them to give up and accept that the genie is out of the bottle?
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone actually SEEN these photos?

Yep, pukka!
  • Yep, very disappointing, although not unexpected as she is so slim.
  • It's amazing how many Republican Countries take such an interest in Royalty.

It's like the Nigels denying their hatred of us.

Another cross in the negative column for the French.
  • Who's next then to be seen naked in a foreign publication? Zara Phillips? Eugenie?
  • Addickted said:

It's amazing how many Republican Countries take such an interest in Royalty.

It's like the Nigels denying their hatred of us.

Another cross in the negative column for the French.

This is quite true. When the subject of Royalty comes up the French can't see why we haven't stormed the palaces. This is one of the things that does me nut in about the French.
  • shirty5 said:

Who's next then to be seen naked in a foreign publication? Zara Phillips? Eugenie?

Princess Anne??
  • shirty5 said:

Who's next then to be seen naked in a foreign publication? Zara Phillips? Eugenie?

Eugenie - is she the younger one? Wouldn't mind having a peak at her er, assets.
    Met Princess Anne once. Hers not so much.
  • OK nice one Henry.

On a serious note though, the invasion of her privacy is a bloody scandal and is just another scrape along the gutter by some parts of the media. I realise that so far, no British Papers have been prepared to publish them, having been offered the pictures. How long before the Scum decides its publish or be damned - like with Prince Harry the other day.

Fully agreed with this statement.