Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Mills on Celebrity Masterchef

Comments

• Annoyingly, he is a pretty good chef...
  • Expert at cooking the Christmas dinner so I hear.
  • sralan said:

Expert at cooking the Christmas dinner so I hear.

lol
  • edited September 2012
    whatever else he may be he did do something a while ago for charity that was very impressive and raised a fortune.

any maybe cut him a bit of slack eh? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8597639.stm
  • Yes, never before in my life have I cheered an overcooked scallop !
  • I was at the infamous match but can someone remind me-

1 who we were playing
    2 who was injured for him to cover
    3 who did we use until 1 returned

Thanks
  • I think it was Hull
    I think it was youga or moots
    I dunno the last answer
  • Yes, never before in my life have I cheered an overcooked scallop !

Thanks Afka, there's splutter all over my keyboard now!

• Thought he got sent off for mouthing at the ref for some reason?
  • Yeah in the 90+ minute I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Plaaayer said:

Thought he got sent off for mouthing at the ref for some reason?

I think he did. He tried everything. He was kicking everyone & swearing at the officials. The only time I've ever thought a player was deliberately trying to get himself sent off.
  • I thought it was burnley we got beat 3-1. He was our cover for moutakil

Arsehole
  • Convinced it was hull mate I think that we drew and maybe majid scored it was a defender definitely Who scored for us

• Convinced it was hull mate I think that we drew and maybe majid scored it was a defender definitely Who scored for us

Give that man a medal!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2329298/Danny-Mills-up-to-old-tricks-for-Charlton.html

I don't think the reporter here is a big fan of Mills either!
  • Get in there I must've drove although he got sent off earlier than I thought
  • So why the hatred for this Mills, but not for Benson (who incidently did it twice whilst CONTRACTED to Charlton not 'just' on loan?
  • So why the hatred for this Mills, but not for Benson (who incidently did it twice whilst CONTRACTED to Charlton not 'just' on loan?

Benson worked his socks off for the club, he was never the most talented player and playing in L1 he was at the summit of his abilities (a far greater level than most of us have achieved). The two red cards were a result of over-enthusiasm/rushes of blood or whatever but were not deliberate attempts to get himself sent-off and banned unlike Mills.

I do recall Dsavid Beckham deliberately getting himself sent off in an England match though and then admitting it in a post-match interview.
  • looking back I do seem to remember a lot of people thinking Benson done it on purpose, the game before we played daggers so that he didn't have to play?

Benson worked his socks off for the club, he was never the most talented player and playing in L1 he was at the summit of his abilities (a far greater level than most of us have achieved). The two red cards were a result of over-enthusiasm/rushes of blood or whatever but were not deliberate attempts to get himself sent-off and banned unlike Mills.

I do recall Dsavid Beckham deliberately getting himself sent off in an England match though and then admitting it in a post-match interview.
    He deliberately got booked against Wales so he would be suspended for the next game 3 days later as he had injured himself and would not have been able to play anyway, so wanted to get suspension out of the way and clear the decks of the yellow cards hanging over him.

The first time was so he didnt have to play against his beloved Daggers, and the second was so he could attend his Daughters birthday party.
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you know that for a fact or are you just speculating?
  • edited September 2012

Do you know that for a fact or are you just speculating?

Is there such thing as 90% Fact 10% speculation
  • Do you know that for a fact or are you just speculating?

Is there such thing as 90% Fact 10% speculation
    Not really. Either it's a fact or it's speculation.
  • Have to say that Mark Bright, Sasa Ilic and Eddie Youds were very diplomatic when asked about Danny when they were at NWKent Addicks earlier this year!

The first time was so he didnt have to play against his beloved Daggers, and the second was so he could attend his Daughters birthday party.
    What awful excuses, infact there is no excuse for players on the money these lot earn to 'get themselves sent off'. Ridiculous.
  • didn't win it, a lady called Emma did.

when Danny heard the news he proceeded to launch a chest high two footed tackle on Emma and has now been banned from the Celebrity Masterchef Xmas Special.
  • Carter said:

I thought it was burnley we got beat 3-1. He was our cover for moutakil

Arsehole

Definately Hull

• Macronate said:

didn't win it, a lady called Emma did.

when Danny heard the news he proceeded to launch a chest high two footed tackle on Emma and has now been banned from the Celebrity Masterchef Xmas Special.

Emma then prodded him with her little finger and he rolled about like a tart until she got red carded.
  • Why is it when news articles say unrecognisable star, as soon as you see the picture you recognise them straight away.

It happens all the time,TV star looked unrecognisable when out shopping, you see the picture and they look the exact same.

Here yes he looks slightly older but still looks like Blomqvist and isn't unrecognisable 🤣🤣