Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Two spare tickets for Lords ODI v South Africa on Sunday

let me know if interested. Willing to sell at face value - weather forecast dry.

Comments

• How much is their face value?
  • im game how much
  • face value is 85 or 170 for the 2
  • Jesus christ is that what they charge now a days. Cricket has gone mad
  • Face value is a lot of money but you are there the whole day. I do think it represents good value as to football where you are only in the ground for about 2 hours (£25 upwards)
  • And peple say football is dear
  • These are pretty good seats and it is an international. How much do you think it is to watch England v Spain at wembley in a competitive game? Also 7 hours of entertainment, although agree it is not a cheap day out.
  • still available, otherwise will have to sellm at ground. Too late to sell on ebay or viagogo, where incidentally they were selling above face vale
  • Would normally be there myself but decorating. I don't understand why people are surprised at £85? It is an international match at the HQ of world cricket and a match of potentially 100 overs. These are also the best two ODI teams in the world and the series is nicely poised. In the context of other prices for entertainment I'd say it is good value.