Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rooney's leg.

Ouch, that must smart! Some 'nice' photos in the press this morning to put you off your breakie.

Comments

• Haven't seen the papers but saw MOTD last night and have to say it made me wince. Rather him than me.
  • Id be proud of that
  • Boots with "blades" should be banned
  • Just a flesh wound - should've played on.
  • So Rooney in bad gash shocker...

....deja vu eh Wayne ;-P
  • Off_it said:

Just a flesh wound - should've played on.

"Come here you pansy, I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!"
  • Imagine cleaning that out - "Aw, it stiiiiings!"
  • edited August 2012
    Nowhere near as bad as Johnny Hoogerlands cuts when he had a meeting with a barbed wire fence in the 2011 TdF...

(I say nowhere near as bad, I'm normally on the floor passed out when I get a paper cut...I just cant do blood!)
  • It certainly looked pretty painful on the eye.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Nowhere near as bad as Johnny Hoogerlands cuts when he had a meeting with a barbed wire fence in the 2011 TdF...

But the many, many drugs he will have taken, allegedly, will have killed the pain.

: - )

• Sponsored links:

• Out for up to two months reported today. Will miss the WC qualifiers next month. Not sure England will miss him tbf.
  • Out for two months ! These wimps earn fortunes. I once got a splinter getting a knife from the draw. Didn't stop me making the toast.
  • Out for two months ! These wimps earn fortunes. I once got a splinter getting a knife from the draw. Didn't stop me making the toast.

Did you cry though ?

• edited August 2012

Out for two months ! These wimps earn fortunes. I once got a splinter getting a knife from the draw. Didn't stop me making the toast.

Spot on SHG. I once accidentally shot a staple into my thumb. I only took two days off work to recover but he needs two months to get over a slight graze. What more evidence is required that modern day footballers are a bunch of soft Jessies?
  • Must admit it put me off my breakfast when I saw the morning paper with rooneys face staring back at me, the cut was quite bad too
  • JohnBoyUK said:

(I say nowhere near as bad, I'm normally on the floor passed out when I get a paper cut...I just cant do blood!)

That guy is one of my hero's. He finished the stage and the tour after that. The way it happened was even more disgraceful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPDAry-A-s

What is what he earns got to do with anything? You make it out like Rooney is the physio who has decided how long it is going to take for it to recover.
  • If I earned even £10,000 a week I would run around on 2 broken legs so yes on £200,000 a week he should have special healing skin and cut should have heeled before he left pitch
  • looked painful.
  • cafctom said:

Out for two months ! These wimps earn fortunes. I once got a splinter getting a knife from the draw. Didn't stop me making the toast.

What is what he earns got to do with anything? You make it out like Rooney is the physio who has decided how long it is going to take for it to recover.

yer.... because he was obviously being serious
  • Sponsored links:

• Will it need a hair graft?
  • Where would he graft the hair from, he hasn't got a lot on his head to spare, suppose he could nick some from an old granny's wig
  • JohnBoyUK said:

That guy is one of my hero's. He finished the stage and the tour after that. The way it happened was even more disgraceful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYPDAry-A-s
    Typical cyclists, ridng two abreast on a narrow county lane as if they own the thing!