Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North circ at a standstill air ambulance just landed

For all addicks and hull fans closed by A12 jam is bad not moving at all for last half hr

Comments

• Options
    Hamer tweeted someone was committing suicide off a bridge
  • Options
    That was the A2 buddy I am by redbridge rd about Not moving everyone out of cars anyone thinking of joint nrth circ stay away 3 ambulances and 4 Ob cars and air ambulance on scene can't be good

Hope the people involved are not too hurt and especially no addicks in it
  • Options
    Road being closed don't sound good Ob are turning the cars rd on nth circ and sending them back the other way don't reckon I will make kick off can't be too pissed off if people are hurt
  • Options
    Can see at least 1 other Charlton fan in the jam near me
  • Options
    Just drove past where it happend still closed doesn't bode well for the poor people involved hope that no addicks were affected other than being late for KO
  • Options
    Wow that was lucky went past it about half hour before it happened. Is the A12 still closed NLA my mrs is visiting her nans in leytonstone so I need to give her the heads up. Cheers.
  • Options
    a12 is open mate but it was so bad orient was called off at home

From where I was to where the accident damage is visible I could have only been a minute away From the thing
  • Options
    Cheers mate i'll bell her now.

Not good mate. Fingers crossed not too many people hurt.
  • Options
    Motorcyclist in collision with car. Motorcyclist was killed.
  • Options
    Thats a shame the OB told us there was 8 cars involved in the accident
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

a12 is open mate but it was so bad orient was called off at home /blockquote>

I know this may sound a bit off, seeing as someone lost their life, but if I was an Orient fan I'd be demading the points from the game, or Hartlepool too be be docked points for failing to fullfil a fixture - Should have travelled the night before

• Options
    They did travel the night before - got stuck coming from Waltham Abbey hotel
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The orient players were late also to The match

Was truely grid lock they turned us around facing the wrong way and drove us the wrong way up the m11 stretch that leads to the nth circ

Had to then fight through water works rdbt and through whipps down to wansted and on A12 and the roads were just terrible no way it could have been avoided if you think they prob left same time as me and from about 5 mins from my house

• Options

a12 is open mate but it was so bad orient was called off at home /blockquote>

I know this may sound a bit off, seeing as someone lost their life, but if I was an Orient fan I'd be demading the points from the game, or Hartlepool too be be docked points for failing to fullfil a fixture - Should have travelled the night before

You're absolutely right - it is off.
  • Options
    shit shit comment Golfie
  • Options
    Nightmare day on the roads yesterday

I got stuck on the slip road from blackball tunnel to the a13 after the game, big coach smash up, ende up going back through the tunnel and home via the a2 then nearly got wiped out by an idiot towing a caravan not looking in his mirrors

Apologies to any caravan enthusiasts on here but Clarkson is right.
  • Options
    I travel to every home game from Northampton and took my usual route onto the M11 but must have hit it not long after the accident at about 1ish. I was still sat on the M11 at 3.30pm so didn't make the game. Having left my house at 11am, I walked through my front door at 6.30pm having done nothing but sit in the car! However, as others on here have said, it is difficult to be too annoyed when you think of those involved in the accident.
  • Options
    A FAMILY of four who were hit by a motorcycle on the A406 yesterday remain in hospital this morning.

Two adults and two six-year-old children were hit in the accident between Charlie Brown’s Roundabout and Redbridge roundabout at about 1130am.
    The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, died.

The A406 southbound was closed for most of yesterday, causing long tailbacks, but the road is open again today.

Could have been a whole lot worse thoughts are with families involved