Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

massive stitch up

So my girlfriend managed to accidentally bin my ticket for today. Only just realised. Can I phone up with my red card number and get the same one? I'm not a ST holder this season. Also is the ticket office on the phone even open today?

Comments

• Options
    Sacking offence. Standards must be maintained.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    You can always buy another ticket for he same stand and sit in the seat you already had, but I would doubt they would give you a 'free' ticket for a stand that will have plenty of free seats to accommodate two people getting in on the 'same' ticket.

You might like to tell them that your girlfriend also threw away a £20 note and see if they will give you a replacement one of those too. ;-)
  • Options
    oh right, I see if I was some kind of c**t I could pretend that I had lost the ticket, get a replacement and then sneak two in. terrible. surely there must be provision for this though....what if it had got lost in the post? does anyone know when I can ring up from? appears to be closed at the mo..
  • Options
    the Commercial Centre is open
  • Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    You can try mate but I'm pretty sure what the answer will be!
  • Options
    You will probably have to pay for a duplicate, just say it never arrived!
  • Options
    Whats the massive stitch up?
  • Options
    baldybonce, to save you rereading two lines of text i have summarised the massive stitch up below.

MY GIRLFRIEND THREW MY TICKET AWAY

• Options
    it would be a stitch up if she did it deliberatly, which i doubt. Just go and pay at the gate,when we've won 4-1 you'll soon forget about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha. Thanks for the advice baldybonce. What shall I have with my chips, sausage or fish?
  • Options
    Or put on a piece of 'soothing' classical music.
  • Options
    anything but a cheeseburger.
  • Options
    Haha. Thanks for the advice baldybonce. What shall I have with my chips, sausage or fish?
  • Options
    You can say that again...........oh sorry you just did!
    LOL!
  • Options
    Think if u booked using ur red card membership they should be able to reprint for you. Maybe a £5 charge....
  • Options
    To be fair if you forget your season ticket they'll issue you with a match ticket if you can ID yourself and pay an admin charge, so you might get lucky, but I don't think that they will. You need to rub your missus's nose in the bin to discourage her from doing such things again.
  • Options

To be fair if you forget your season ticket they'll issue you with a match ticket if you can ID yourself and pay an admin charge, so you might get lucky, but I don't think that they will. You need to rub your missus's nose in the bin to discourage her from doing such things again.

You pay full price for the replacement ticket, and if you send the ticket back with your season ticket booklet voucher you get the price of the ticket back, minus a £5 admin charge.

This, understandable, lack of trust is why I assumed the chap would have to buy another ticket.

Maybe he'll come on here and tell us what happened.mfor the record, I'm happy either way, I was making a prediction earlier, not a request.
  • Options
    Anone called "Classicalmusicaddick" can afford to pay twice, get your wallet out mate !