Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

50 Valley Gold members to have tour of training ground including Chris Powell's office

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20120824-valley-gold-story-331942.aspx

I'm a VG member but I'm not going so let me know if you want my ticket (assuming I can get one). Donation to the Supporters' Trust welcome but not obligatory.

Comments

• Options
    I'd like it Henry
  • Options
    All yours frontline assuming I've asked early enough to be in the first 50.

• Options
    I find it a bit strange that they haven't emailed Valley Gold members about it as well as posting it on the website. Would love to go, but not travelling 400 miles for it!
  • Options

I find it a bit strange that they haven't emailed Valley Gold members about it as well as posting it on the website. Would love to go, but not travelling 400 miles for it!

I think there maybe an element of advertising the benefits of VG to non-members but that is just a guess.

• Options
    Ideal, thanks Henry
  • Options
    I understand that, but it should also be communicated directly to existing members...we're the ones currently paying into it after all!
  • Options

Good point well made.

• Options

I understand that, but it should also be communicated directly to existing members...we're the ones currently paying into it after all!

I agree

• Options

Agreed. I only found out about this because I happened to see a Tweet this morning.

• Options

plus people like my parents don't even have a computer yet alone internet access. Why not draw numbers out of a hat?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hmmm. I too wondered why I had not received an email about this .

Will be on my way to Ipswich so not able to attend.
  • Options
    I'm up in Glasgow for the boxing that day but am still bit disappointed that the club did not even have courtesy to email me about this. Not a good way to keep existing VG members like myself onside with them
  • Options
    As there will be more Addicks at this game tomorrow than the first teams match against Ipswich shouldn't we have a dedicated preview and match thread for the Addicks v Cardiff in the morning ?
  • Options
    Why has no one posted photos and full reports yet?

Typical Valley Gold clique keeping other fans in dark as if we're 2nd class.

Wibble, wibble
  • Options
    I'm not in Valley Gold any more, but frankly I am disgusted that Chris Powell didn't come round my house and personally invite me to this, even though I currently live in Australia and would have had absolutely no intention of attending.

Outraged of Brisbane.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    We were all sworn to secrecy its worse than the Trust Fight club.... ;)
  • Options
    Actually really good, i possibly wouldnt take the kids though not much for them really. Thanks to VG for organsing.

I hadn't expected to see them but most of the 1st team were there at the start in the cafe bar area. But everyone was upset to see Yann on crutches.

CPs office was the highlight.. Can't say anymore on that one sorry.

Got a pic here somewhere, maybe later.
  • Options
    Here
  • Options
    In the photo, right hand side .....are they the portacabins we were using at Selhurst?

What a lovely gesture from our Stripey friends.

;o)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    we arent allowed to talk about the portacabins... actually I'm not sure, but there are big plans for the place apparently although when that will happen they aren't sure. There is nothing really to tell other than for anyone interested in our club and Valley gold, its worth a go, hope they do another one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any more pics or general impressions?