Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Raheem Sterling

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
looks absolutely class in my opinion, could easily play an important part in liverpools season

Comments

• Options
    played very well against hearts tonight unlike a certain jonjo shelvey whos had a mare
  • Options
    looking very good again against man city
  • Options
    Pound for pound, he's probably the best young player in the game.
  • Options
    He's like Dyer @ Swansea. Rodgers gets the best out of tricky little wingers
  • Options

He's like Dyer @ Swansea. Rodgers gets the best out of tricky little wingers

He should buy Waggy then
    .... Oh sorry I thought you said whingers

• Options
    can see sterling ripping jenkinson apart today
  • Options
    Two different kids from two different mothers and he's only 17!
  • Options
    good honest pro settling down if u ask me
  • Options
    would have been nice to have got Raheem on loan, only 17 and looks a right handful!! Mind you Arsenals goal was something else...always admired the way the Gunners play....like their type of footie and although many on here don't like them I would like to see them do well this season.
  • Options
    yh would of been nice but we never had a hope he would of gone a lower prem team and looks like he wont need to anyway, i like arsenal too just think their fans are quite annoying
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The boy is very good once he has filled out and has more strength he will be a great player no doubt

Liverpool are in trouble this season very predictable and easy to defend against bar rahim

The bench has no striking options on it mr rodgers you will be wishing you stayed in wales very very soon

• Options
    well shelvey's been pretty unlucky not to score good cameo
  • Options

*benefitofhindsight*
  • Options

*benefitofhindsight*
    what are u on about that comment was posted before the game started

• Options
    Did Shelvey play today? can't see the "new Shelvey thread"................................

;-)
  • Options
    You ain't looked hard enough there is one
  • Options
    Put him in the England team - imo Jenkinson and Shelvey doing very well
  • Options

Put him in the England team - imo Jenkinson and Shelvey doing very well

If I was either Jenkinson or Shelvey, I'd take the Finnish and Scottish offers up (respectively), doubt either will ever be part of a long-term England set-up.

Shelvey had a couple of decent-ish efforts in todays game, but totally gave up on Carzola on the second goal.

• Options
    Thing is they are both still only very young

Some of the things Jonjo done was quality others not so good

Gerrard and Johnson both cost the first goal and are regulars
  • Options
    Liverpool footballer Raheem Sterling has been charged with assaulting a woman, understood to be his girlfriend.

The player, who made his debut for England last year, was arrested at about 22:30 BST on Thursday in the Page Moss area of Huyton.

He is accused of attacking model Shana Ann Rose Halliday, 19.

The 18-year-old pleaded not guilty to the charge of common assault at Liverpool Magistrates' Court and was granted bail.

He faces a trial at the same court on 20 September.

The incident followed the announcement of the player's inclusion in the England under-21s squad for their friendly with Scotland next week.

Miss Halliday, from Liverpool, was crowned the winner of England's Top Model of the World beauty pageant earlier this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gossip is that he's a real wrong un. Three kids by different women at 18 allegedly. Mind you that came from an Everton supporting mate so it may well be cobblers
  • Options

Gossip is that he's a real wrong un. Three kids by different women at 18 allegedly. Mind you that came from an Everton supporting mate so it may well be cobblers

I thought it was two different children by two different mothers at 17?

• Options

I thought it was two different children by two different mothers at 17?

Maybe he's squeezed another one in. Or maybe its the Everton factor :-)

• Options
    young Sterling .. another talented but arrogant young twat who needs a slap .. or two