Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matchday Betting Coupon - Charlton v Hull (from The Betting Room)

edited August 2012 in General Charlton
Saturday's betting coupon from The Valley's matchday bookmaker THE BETTING ROOM is now available to browse ahead of Saturday's clash versus Hull by clicking on the attached PDF.

Charlton HT Draw FT at 14/1 looks a decent price to me.

Like these designated 'South London Specials' they've started doing as well.

Comments

• Options
    score anytime odds are horrific. Jordan Cook and Michael Smith 15/8!!
  • Options
    any more freebies?
  • Options
    Anytime odds are very poor indeed
  • Options
    Poor in comparison to most other bookies, or this type of bet in general offers poor odds ?
  • Options
    I think most matchday bookies odds are pretty poor at the grounds
  • Options
    Also with the South London special, it is just a treble of Charlton, Boro and Sheff Wed. Other bookies are offering around 7/1 on the same bet. Good bit of marketing but I personally wouldn't be drawn into it.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Poor in comparison to most other bookies, or this type of bet in general offers poor odds ?

The score anytime odds are a bit tight compared to other bookies, the rest is pretty much the same, maybe a touch shorter.
  • Options
    'South London Special' done on Ladbrokes manually would yield £82.80 compared to £70 through these guys.

Did CL win on the free bet? Maybe if you ran a public vote on 4 betting options like last time for each home game, betting a tenner each week, we could see how much we win/lose over a season? All proceed to charity of course.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Did CL win on the free bet? Maybe if you ran a public vote on 4 betting options like last time for each home game, betting a tenner each week, we could see how much we win/lose over a season? All proceed to charity of course.

Good idea
  • Options
    Who's putting the tenner up each week it loses !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You of course!
  • Options
    I'll give the prices them clowns are offering ;-)
  • Options
    Cort at 28/1 might be worth a nibble. Always a threat from a set piece
  • Options
    Just got 40s on him and morrison with betfred
  • Options
    Cort @ 40/1 on WilliamHill is enough to earn a few quid of mine. Considering Solly is 50/1, Cort's price looks massive ;-)
  • Options
    Scorecast with willhill Charlton 2-1 BWP first goal 40-1. To go along side my usual accumalator.