Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-1 Leicester

Many thanks to the 116 Lifers, including one fox, who gave their marks. The stats are attached.
I have given the assist for Yann's goal to Hollands. Having watched the video a number of times I have concluded that Hollands throw evaded Cort, bounced and then was volleyed home by Yann.
The stats will remain at their current length until after the 5th league game when I shall expand the information given.

The image is at: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/0c/0327a9d3761b7c323dd4d6dd1ac6bd.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Sorry LL; I am sure it's a great piece of work but still not opening on my Mac.
  • Options

won't on mine either, we'll just have to await the boffins, I guess it might be due to the new Apple OS Mountain Lion?
  • Options
    mines ok thanks (normal computer!)
  • Options
    Many thanks LL - best stat reads 2 -1 to the addicks
  • Options
    Interestingly, we took 9 more to Birmingham than Leicester brought to The Valley. I know it was a midweek game, but I would have thought Leicester would have brought more
  • Options
    I think Leicester did well -for a midweek game.
  • Options

Try this (but you probably have acrobat reader rather than pro).

• Options
    Or this...
  • Options
    wickford said:

Or this...

This works. Thanks.
  • Options

Interestingly, we took 9 more to Birmingham than Leicester brought to The Valley. I know it was a midweek game, but I would have thought Leicester would have brought more

Why would you :/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You have shown 96 minutes - the ref added 4 minutes and there were absolutely no stoppages in the additional time- did he add another two?
  • Options
    I timed stoppage time and made It 6 minutes 39 seconds, near on 7 minutes
  • Options
    that is not good is it? I mean why not show 7 minutes - I thought ref was dodgy.
  • Options

You have shown 96 minutes - the ref added 4 minutes and there were absolutely no stoppages in the additional time- did he add another two?

I always use the BBC's timings and they gave the match 96 minutes, I do remember that listening to the commentary that it did go over the 4 minutes so I guess that the good old BBC is correct.
  • Options
    Thats unbelieveable that much time was added on. I was just thinking the nerves were that made me think it was longer than 4.