Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If getting to the Premier League.....

If getting to the premier league means having to pay out £10m for average players like Jarvis........hopefully we will have learnt from our own experience not so long ago.

Comments

• Options
    Fat Sam is panic buying imo and i think he might have lost the plot

Big nose w*nker has proved that you dont have to always spend mega bucks to do well in the Prem (Ba, Cisse, Cabaye)
  • Options
    I wonder what Sheffield United fans think of this, struggling to get by with West Ham admitting they still owe them 10 million and now they are spending that on Jarvis, FA needs to step in and do something about clubs like West Ham.
  • Options
    Fletcher for 16 million or something to Sunderland too which is laughable.

In the space of a few days Wolves are going to be getting 25 million in. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    I bet Scally-wag down at the Gills is rubbing his hands with delight at this......................
  • Options
    average players cost ten mill plus now. inflation i think.
  • Options
    Think is you could easily make a quality team for much less than that if you buy well..
  • Options
    yer English players cost more and with the squad needing a certain amount, buying quality english players is costing a fortune. But Rodwell is seen as a class act and Man City got him for the same price as Fletcher and only a little more than Jarvis. That's mental. Fletcher is alright, holds the ball up well but the prices are getting mental.