Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options
    cafckev said:

Mate, you've been saying that all season lol

And every now and then, he pops up with a classic own goal or argues with the ref while the other team scores!
    Or offers a player money to miss a penalty.
  • Options

Piggy you and your whippet loving chums must be mightily proud that your massive club is sitting haughtily in 19th position with a -9 goal difference and two wins off bottom place.

Chuffed to bits, looking how dire we've been this season and the fact we've now only lost one game in our last ten games, well happy atm, but we still need to get points, with everyone getting points today it just goes to show you how tight this league is, biggest losers today - Ipswich.

We've got some tough games coming up.

• Options

Good. Hope you lose them.
  • Options

Good. Hope you lose them.

lol

• Options
    Typical Big Mig challenge for the penalty - again!
  • Options
    If you want this goon to go away then STOP REPLYING TO HIM
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Have you seen it Off it?

• Options

Off_it said:

Have you seen it Off it?

Yep, Goals Express on Sky. Don't spose you've got Sky up there - or colour telly.
  • Options
    No mate, that why I asked, only got a wireless and just trying to tune in now, so when you saw this action on your TV ( wish we had them things up here) did you not think Llera was slightly unlucky? Ward is just a cnt, I absolutely hate that player.

• Options

No mate, that why I asked, only got a wireless and just trying to tune in now, so when you saw this action on your TV ( wish we had them things up here) did you not think Llera was slightly unlucky? Ward is just a cnt, I absolutely hate that player.

He made a typically Llera-style rash challenge, then started waving his arms about - which in my experience of watching him (which is longer than you) is as good a sure fire admission of guilt as you're going to get.

You might want to try and blame the ref, or the oppo player, but we all know where the blame rests really. But you carry on old son.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Forgot how really bad he was until we played you two weeks ago.

Considering we had one up front and he had all the time in the world he cannot kick it. A fully grown man that can't strike a ball properly is bad, but when he's playing in the champ it's all the worse. The pee roller of a free kick was hilarious.

You had the last laugh by beating us but good old Mig still gave me one or two that day.
  • Options

And we've been proven right on several occasions. That goal at Forest, for example - perfection!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

And we've been proven right on several occasions. That goal at Forest, for example - perfection!
    Yeah but everyone makes mistakes yeah? look at your own Morrison, hes made a few hasn't he?, but when you think of the mistakes Migs made then think of the times he's scored either winning goals or goals that has earned us points, and a defender at that! then the good out weighs the bad old son.

I think he's harshly treated on here, he might not be everyone's cup of tea and might not be gifted with quality but he's a battler and 110 per center.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    I wish there was a video of his performance at Colchester away stored somewhere. Then we could post it on this thread and end all debate. As it is, I can't bring myself to post the video from the Toolbox where he passed it straight to Steve Morison or another.
  • Options
    That "goal" you scored, only for it to be chalked off because Big Mig was manhandling the ref?

Please don't make me go on, my sides will split.

He's not good enough for this league. We all know it. Lovely bloke, I'm sure, just not very good.

• Options

I wish there was a video of his performance at Colchester away stored somewhere. Then we could post it on this thread and end all debate.

One bad game years ago in L1 - so renders him useless? and I bet you thought he's never play in the championship in front of 26k home fans eh?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

That "goal" you scored, only for it to be chalked off because Big Mig was manhandling the ref?

Please don't make me go on, my sides will split.

He's not good enough for this league. We all know it. Lovely bloke, I'm sure, just not very good.

No please go on, tell me how many times he's scored and gained us points - then say do the same for Morrison without your Addick woolly hat on.

• Options
    He scores a few, I'll give you that, but his main job is to defend and he gives away far too many. Deep down you know that.

Ps. Don't own a woolly hat.
  • Options
    I think we should buy Miguel back again. They love him at Sheff Wed and he really loved playing for us. Okay, he did get wrong side of Charlie Austin to gift Swindon their vital goal in the play-offs...But have we all forgotten his last minute equaliser (against Swindon again) when we were down to nine men?.. I recall too how Miguel was so browned off with Parky for dropping him up at Carlisle that he came and sat in the stands for 90 minutes with us 100-odd travelling fans!
  • Options

I wish there was a video of his performance at Colchester away stored somewhere. Then we could post it on this thread and end all debate. As it is, I can't bring myself to post the video from the Toolbox where he passed it straight to Steve Morison or another.

All known copies have been destroyed to protect mankind.

A bit like the ring.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure there's a rude joke to be made here somewhere.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

He scores a few, I'll give you that, but his main job is to defend and he gives away far too many. Deep down you know that.

Tell you what I know deep down, I'd have Mig over Morrison anyday, It's not a dig.

Mig has made mistakes, so has Morrison, Migs scored a good few, Morro?
  • Options
    I liked him when he played for us, not for his ability but his character, that being said i would not swap him for any of our 4 CB.

• Options
    In all honesty pig, youve watched with rose tinted glasses as im sure we all do. Ward may have dived at other times but its a clear pen. He stupidly bundled into the back of him and hes a whole lot bigger than Ward. There is also a fair amount of pushing from him and others when Lita scored which their keeper rightfully had the hump about. Watch it on football league show and give us your honest opinion.
  • Options

In all honesty pig, youve watched with rose tinted glasses as im sure we all do. Ward may have dived at other times but its a clear pen. He stupidly bundled into the back of him and hes a whole lot bigger than Ward. There is also a fair amount of pushing from him and others when Lita scored which their keeper rightfully had the hump about. Watch it on football league show and give us your honest opinion.

Will do.

• Options

Off_it said:

Tell you what I know deep down, I'd have Mig over Morrison anyday, It's not a dig.

If you would pick Llera the donkey over Morrison you are the most clueless football fan. Llera is league one at best, king slice I use to call him because he can't even clear a ball properly
  • Options

Off_it said:

If you would pick Llera the donkey over Morrison you are the most clueless football fan. Llera is league one at best, king slice I use to call him because he can't even clear a ball properly
    Isn't it weird how he keeps getting picked by a very experienced championship manager, popping up with importent goals and being a big rock in defence - yes I'm clueless, wish we still had Morrison - lol.
  • Options
    Operation Pig..........f*ck off to your own boring forum. Best of luck for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Wait a minute. Wasn't there talk in jan about jones wanting to get rid of him.
  • Options

Operation Pig..........f*ck off to your own boring forum. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

No.