Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Covered End Upper - Block N - Far right if looking at the stand.

Does anyone know if people stand in this block and if so how far down the stand?

I'm usually the opposite side of the stand so have no idea, but want to get a few tickets together for Palace and that is the only block in that stand with more than one seat available together.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    There are no official standing areas at The Valley.
  • Options
    I didn't ask if there were ;)
    I've not sat at a home game for yonks, so my original question still stands.
  • Options
    Get tickets in the very back row, only way to be sure
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yeah Sam, but last night the first four blocks from the left (looking at the stand) all appeared to be standing from about 8-15 rows from the top. Would like to know, from anyone in that block if that is also the case there.

Cheers.
  • Options
    bottom covered end will be where its at
  • Options
    N is the one I think just before it curves around. Don't think anyone stands there, but @stone will know
  • Options
    Cheers AFKA!
    Nolly I tend to split my games between upper & lower, sometimes even individual games.
    Just think the atmosphere and standing oppotunities are higher upstairs.
  • Options
    Usually there not many in that block I walk up there and plonk meself down.

There are some season ticket holders about five rows from the back that i couldnt imagine standing at there age.
  • Options
    Not many stand there at all and some of that block is actually part of the bend/north-east.
  • Options
    nolly said:

bottom covered end will be where its at

Spot on Nolly.

"If Ricky scores, we're on the pitch."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As said above, only standing is back row(s).
  • Options
    i usually go in N. The seats right towards the back or right against the end of the stand, you can stand up in, depends how busy it is.

• Options
    From the west upper the other night I noticed the N block goes about 6-7 rows from the back of standers.

proper nawty!
  • Options
    I have season ticket in back row(vv) of block N. Everyone in back two rows stands but that's it.

• Options
    There is always 3 seats next to me free in back row if that helps..
  • Options
    I wonder if the club would ever consider returning a section of the ground to terracing. I'd love to stand behind the North goal. Sadly, my years of supporting Charlton started at selhurst Park so I never go to stand on the North and East terraces. There's probably FA rules against this. But Brentford still has standing areas.
  • Options
    Cheers for all the replies everyone!!

Think we'll play it safe and get a few of the remaining individual seats in one of the more central blocks. I can't sit down against Palace!