Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BWP Or Fuller?

Just out of curiosity, Who would you rather se up front with Kermorgant? BWP, Or Fuller?

Comments

• Options
    All ready? That didn't take long.
  • Options
    Let me see, an unfit Fuller or an on fire BWP?

How long have we got to decide?
  • Options
    We haven't even seen fuller in a charlton shirt yet, bwp had a stormer and is a totally different player to fuller, so it sort of makes this thread invalid, surely it should be Kermorgant or fuller ?
  • Options
    If anyone is going to lose their place to Fuller it's going to be Kermogant as him and Fuller would be too similar
  • Options
    I ment an on form fuller?
  • Options
    Can I at least wait until I've actually seen Fuller play in a Charlton shirt?
  • Options
    Both, with Kermorgant playing just behind them in a front 3, sorted
  • Options

no we need an answer now !!!
  • Options

I dunno, did you?
  • Options

State that in the thread or you will get ripped to pieces by us lot ;) , in which case it has to be fuller due to his PL experience, but they are still totally different players
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

no we need an answer now !!!
    Clarke it is then ; )
  • Options

As I have said, i ment an on form fuller.

• Options
    Drop the smallest of the three?
  • Options

State that in the thread or you will get ripped to pieces by us lot ;) , in which case it has to be fuller due to his PL experience, but they are still totally different players
    I forget to add these little things;)

• Options
    Yer but I don't think any of us no what Fuller will turn up? It's not going to be the player the Stoke fans love. Not saying he is going to be a flop, but he's definitely a gamble, one I am intrigued to see. Obviously I hope he is still a quality player, and I think Powell has got it right. But he is still a risk and you can't mention an on form Fuller Broadstairs, because nobody knows for sure what he's guna be like.
  • Options
    Players play differently for other clubs

Jermaine beckford looked poor last night but looked quality at Leeds
    Andy Carroll looked better at Newcastle then Liverpool
  • Options
    Fuller as an impact sub.
  • Options

Fuller as an impact sub.

I think thats where he might first pop up obviously, but if he can get fully fit and playing well, then surely he can't stay like that?
  • Options

And Marcus Bent looked better at... oh wait

• Options
    definitely Fuller. BWP is lazy , has an atrocious one v one record and only got 22 goals last year out of 3,097,854 chances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BWP when he is in last night's mood and form. Like others, I see Fuller mainly as competition for Yann - but he will have to work hard to get that place.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I'd put him in for Solly. It wouldn't work mind but can you imagine a left winger's face wehn he looks up and sees Fuller coming at him like a train? Worth it.
  • Options
    I don't agree that Fuller will only be competition for Yann. I agree they can have fairly similar roles, but Fuller could play a different role aswell I reckon. One thing is for sure, if Fuller and Kermy were playing together, the defensive go home sore.
  • Options
    It's just so bloody exciting ... Those three one fire could be unbelievable .... All on the pitch at the same time ... If Powell found a way to make that work and it actually did it could be explosive ...
  • Options

I'd put him in for Solly. It wouldn't work mind but can you imagine a left winger's face wehn he looks up and sees Fuller coming at him like a train? Worth it.

Why don't we just replace our team with 11 fullers

• Options
    I had 11 Fullers not long ago. Was pissed.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

...that awkward moment when you awake from another drunken gangbang.

All been there mate.

• Options
    I hope Fuller isn't just with us for one last pay-day (think Jimmy Flloyd Fattypants).
  • Options

Off_it said:

All been there mate.

Bloody Welsh footballers!

• Options

Off_it said:

All been there mate.

You WERE there. Arrived with Michael Barrymore and a load of plastic sheeting, if I remember rightly.